Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace reveal new stadium design plan featuring the latest retracting roof technology

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
:) :)

Attachments

• stadium.jpg
    stadium.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 600

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I Like how Large and clever you lot think you are now your in a New Stadium, shame most of you were never there when the times got tough, physically and Playing wise.

Agreed. We didn't do any protests did we? There were no games abandoned, no planned marches. Nothing.

Terrible innit? Compared to Pompey and yourselves, who have always been very quick to protest and make things happen, when the club is being run poorly.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I Like how Large and clever you lot think you are now your in a New Stadium, shame most of you were never there when the times got tough, physically and Playing wise.

Does it really matter when fans started coming, so long as they actually do? This 'I've been coming since the stoneage and you haven't, so you're a shit fan' is f***ing nonsense.

Our attendances speak volumes about where our club is going, as do yours...

I like how with the new Groupon deal it is becoming evident that you bunch of shit are going down the pan.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Just go away, you're boring and talk nothing but nonsense :wave:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

I like how you picked completely the wrong target for this.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Bye bye ! added to the ever growing ignore list.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
Does it really matter when fans started coming, so long as they actually do? This 'I've been coming since the stoneage and you haven't, so you're a shit fan' is f***ing nonsense.

I think it does as you call our attencances Tinpot and we got 26K in the Prem, i never said your fans are shit But deffenitaly Plastic, and what makes me laugh is that you think there here to stay, Attendances and a new stadium doesnt make you any larger than we are, you get higher gates than, Sheffiled UTD and Wednesday, Charlton, does that mean your Larger than them? No.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Agreed. We didn't do any protests did we? There were no games abandoned, no planned marches. Nothing.

Terrible innit? Compared to Pompey and yourselves, who have always been very quick to protest and make things happen, when the club is being run poorly.

I like how with the new Groupon deal it is becoming evident that you bunch of shit are going down the pan.

Just go away, you're boring and talk nothing but nonsense :wave:

I like how you picked completely the wrong target for this.

Stop quoting this twat [MENTION=22245]CPFC1234[/MENTION] please!
I have him on my ignore list so I don't get banned again for calling him a ****.

D

Deleted member 18477

I think it does as you call our attencances Tinpot and we got 26K in the Prem, i never said your fans are shit But deffenitaly Plastic, and what makes me laugh is that you think there here to stay, Attendances and a new stadium doesnt make you any larger than we are, you get higher gates than, Sheffiled UTD and Wednesday, Charlton, does that mean your Larger than them? No.

we're in a completely different league to those pal!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
So by advertising that you got 26k in the Premiership, but only around 14k now, doesn't that mean you had 12k 'plastics' in the premiership? Not really sure your point there as you seem to be shooting yourself in the foot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here