Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace reveal new stadium design plan featuring the latest retracting roof technology

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I think it does as you call our attencances Tinpot and we got 26K in the Prem, i never said your fans are shit But deffenitaly Plastic.

So you got 26k in the Premiership and you now get 11k. How do have the gall to our fans plastic?? You had more than 15k of them when you were in the Prem.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I Like how Large and clever you lot think you are now your in a New Stadium, shame most of you were never there when the times got tough, physically and Playing wise.

I like it, only 7 minutes before you got a bite - well fished Sir! The numpty Nigel couldn't resist.

I think the OP should charge CPFC design fees for that stadium.

So just Becuase you appear to deny the truth that means im talking nonsense. No.

I simply cannot wait for the announcement, hopefully soon, that CPFC2010 are pulling the plug because if the "fans" can't be arsed to turn up then why should they bother.

Groupon
Groupon
Buy one, get one free
And you'll never fill Selhurst
You'll never fill Selhurst.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
So by advertising that you got 26k in the Premiership, but only around 14k now, doesn't that mean you had 12k 'plastics' in the premiership? Not really sure your point there as you seem to be shooting yourself in the foot

Nope Becuase according to one of your freinds, it doesnt matter the type of fans that turn up, as long as they do.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Stop quoting this twat [MENTION=22245]CPFC1234[/MENTION] please!
I have him on my ignore list so I don't get banned again for calling him a ****.

:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I Like how Large and clever you lot think you are now your in a New Stadium, shame most of you were never there when the times got tough, physically and Playing wise.

Clueless, must be a prime reason for following Palace.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Nope Becuase according to one of your freinds, it doesnt matter the type of fans that turn up, as long as they do.

So you either think they are 'plastic', by which point you're negating your argument against our fans as we're both the same as each other - or they're not 'plastic' and so you again contradict your argument about our fans. Good work.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
That stadium design is the only way Palace will ever be flushed with success.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
I see you're now "on a derserted island" instead of stretching your anus in our trophy cabinet.
Is the "derserted island" referring to Selhurst?

He found that he couldn't get comfortable in there with that big old League One Championshiop trophy poking him in the arse

So you either think they are 'plastic', by which point you're negating your argument against our fans as we're both the same as each other - or they're not 'plastic' and so you again contradict your argument about our fans. Good work.

It's because he's a thick, inbred, Croydon dwelling, looting, arsonist. :tosser:

Groupon
Groupon
Buy one, get one free

You burnt your own town
You burnt your own town
You stupid bastards
You burnt your own town

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
may as well point out yet again that 'plastic' is a term used to describe armchair/merchandise fans

it carries the specific accusation that one is plastic if one does not actually attend the football matches. so... necessarily those attending the amex cannot be plastic. please find a different way to describe old lapsed fans / new interest.

of course you can't stop the evolution of language to carry new meaning, but it is frustrating when it is being precipitated largely by thick mongs trying to wind others up with a lazy innaccurate buzz word

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
It's because he's a thick, inbred, Croydon dwelling, looting, arsonist. :tosser:

Groupon
Groupon
Buy one, get one free

You burnt your own town
You burnt your own town
You stupid bastards
You burnt your own town

Yet most Palace fans dont live in Crystal Palace, and you need to work on Better chants.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
may as well point out yet again that 'plastic' is a term used to describe armchair/merchandise fans

it carries the specific accusation that one is plastic if one does not actually attend the football matches of their chosen team.

of course you can't stop the evolution of terms of language, but it is frustrating when it is being precipitated largely by thick mongs trying to wind others up with a buzz word

Im not trying to wind anyone up, you should tell your own fans to stop getting mouthy to Me over the internet, and you clearly do care about us, otherwise you wouldnt make these threads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here