Palace reveal new stadium design plan featuring the latest retracting roof technology

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Yes But you dont understand they Are Plastic, you seroiusly think you could just pluck 8-10K fans out of think air in the space of a few months? Start having a go over our attendances when you didnt seem to mention them at all at the Withdean? And Now suddendly think you superoier than us all Becuase of a Plastic Bowl youve been longing for?

You don't actually know what you're talking about. You think (and I use that word loosely) you do, but you don't, and you're showing up your stupidity more and more.

You're the liar and fantasist.

You're welcome to go and consider your life and how it's come to be the utter tragedy it has, but please don't do it here.

CPFC1234

Banned
Oct 26, 2011
ON A DERSERTED ISLAND
You don't actually know what you're talking about. You think (and I use that word loosely) you do, but you don't, and you're showing up your stupidity more and more.

You're the liar and fantasist.

You're welcome to go and consider your life and how it's come to be the utter tragedy it has, but please don't do it here.

I dont Think, i Know.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Yes But you dont understand they Are Plastic, you seroiusly think you could just pluck 8-10K fans out of thin air in the space of a few months? Start having a go over our attendances when you didnt seem to mention them at all at the Withdean? And Now suddendly think you superoier than us all Becuase of a Plastic Bowl youve Been longing for?

you are an utter tool / deliberate logical fallacy spouting troll

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am giving CPFC1234 a 30 day break from NSC, I think it is best for all concerned that he reflects on his issues in life.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
This would be very fitting actually for them, suit many palace fans completely, plastic and full of ship (sp)

Wonder how many will be wearing united shirts in their next famous picture.... taken if they eventually win ANYTHING

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes But you dont understand they Are Plastic, you seroiusly think you could just pluck 8-10K fans out of thin air in the space of a few months? Start having a go over our attendances when you didnt seem to mention them at all at the Withdean? And Now suddendly think you superoier than us all Becuase of a Plastic Bowl youve Been longing for?

I'm going to be patient with you and explain that we have 10K members of Gully's Gang alone. Ten thousand kids in other words. Parents found it difficult to take young kids to Withdean because of the cold, wet conditions with no shelter, and a lot of these kids are now season ticket holders. Maybe that can sink into your brain and then consider the oaps who also found it difficult to cope with Withdean but went to the Goldstone ground for many years and there you will find your extra fans. I grant you there may be some plastic fans, but not as many as you'd like to think, but then you have them as well.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
I am giving CPFC1234 a 30 day break from NSC, I think it is best for all concerned that he reflects on his issues in life.

respect.gif

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
I agree with this point in some way. Having a season ticket at the Withdean when there was 100's of empty seats and now I struggle to get tickets for home games. Is very annoying that suddenly we're doing well and there's over 22k people who want to go every week.

I agree with this point in some way. Having a season ticket at the Withdean when there was 100's of empty seats and now I struggle to get tickets for home games. Is very annoying that suddenly we're doing well and there's over 22k people who want to go every week.

I also get annoyed that the 5,000 to 6,000 who turned up at withdean causing huge delays for tea and toilets ETC!,where were they at gillingham?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
:)I dont like admitting it but that is very good .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports