Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace reveal new stadium design plan featuring the latest retracting roof technology

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I am giving CPFC1234 a 30 day break from NSC, I think it is best for all concerned that he reflects on his issues in life.
Fair enough , he doesnt do himself any favours . But i think you've all ganged up abit on him here???

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I agree with this point in some way. Having a season ticket at the Withdean when there was 100's of empty seats and now I struggle to get tickets for home games. Is very annoying that suddenly we're doing well and there's over 22k people who want to go every week.

Ridiculous viewpoint. So it's annoying that we now have more supporters? Would you prefer 7,000 rattling around in the Amex?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
A Larger Club, as in seem more highly in stature.

Why do you capitalise certain initial letters ? It's really annoying - you're not Bars Mar in disguise are you ?
Oh and you're talking complete bollocks about being a "larger club as seen more highly in stature" because if you didn't know how other clubs perceive CPFC it is as a bit of a joke !!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I Like how Large and clever you lot think you are now your in a New Stadium, shame most of you were never there when the times got tough, physically and Playing wise.

We had to listen to you lot taking the piss for 15 odd years, boot's on the other foot now, live with it.......for f***ing years hopefully :lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
All good defending yourself. but he just makes no sense in what he is saying. The boy has issues. Even your lot see that
As i said he doesnt do himself any favours . But this bullying, imo, isnt good . Its shows a few of you in a bad light !

Theres a few bell ends on here as well . He was fighting his corner thats all .

Believe it or not, you have to make a concious decision to log onto NSC, no-one forces you to. And when you come out with the bollocks he does then you are obviously asking for it.

As i said he doesnt do himself any favours . But this bullying, imo, isnt good . Its shows a few of you in a bad light !

Do you use BBS? If so go onto the Away end and see what sort abuse, some of it quite vile, the Brighton fans put up with on there.

Your on a rivals message board, what do you expect?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

It's not bullying. He bring's it on himself. Calling us plastics in every sentence aint going to win him any fans on here. He is a tool and has got me 2 infractions. 1 more and im a goner :(

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Gentlemen, I think that CPFC has issues that go beyond football, and I whilst I am happy to debate and insult anyone with a full set of faculties, this makes me feel uneasy, so can I ask you to give it a rest now.

Ta

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Do you use BBS? If so go onto the Away end and see what sort abuse, some of it quite vile, the Brighton fans put up with on there.

Your on a rivals message board, what do you expect?
Come of it , some of you on there give alot more than they get trust me . I come on here because i quite enjoy it , for all your knocking i dont mind it . I like some posters on here and i think its good to give you our slant of things before you start dissapearing up your own arses .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I Like how Large and clever you lot think you are now your in a New Stadium, shame most of you were never there when the times got tough, physically and Playing wise.

CP1234 completely lacks a sense of homour,
and the keyboard warrior's inclusion of "physically" is so amusing ... the dick is tailor made for an anger management course. :lolol:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield

Not the greatest example, after Christmas, f***ing Millwall, no doubt parts of the ground were closed because it was Millwall, and many wouldn't hve brought their kids cause it was Millwall, plus the fact many supporters did not know tickets were available, and it was so hit and miss for most games, after 10 years some gave up trying, and many point blank refused to spend £25 quid for a ticket on open stands in the middle of winter. Hardly makes them plastic fans.

You've also got to remember that is was not pay at the gtate at Withdean. So if in mid winter, the weather was fine, chances were it was too late to get a ticket, or if you wanted to go with friends, no chance of sitting together. There were so many factors that stopped people going to Withdean, and most of them valid.

The fact is Palace could not nearly fill your stadium against your biggest rivals. Selhurst is a shithole, I'll grant you that, but it's a covered shithole and local and a short distance for most of you, whereas Withdean in the winter was pot luck, so when it rained many supporters could of had an hour plus journey home, soaking wet, and that kept many away. Again, doesn't make them plastic supporters.

We are now mid table in the championship, and have sold out 18k tickets, with more to go in over the summer.

So as I say, when you get 10,000 season ticket holders, or ours drops below 10,000 come back and you might have an argument. But I'm sure when/if that ever happens, all us on here will be long gone.

Crystal Palace are a smaller club than Brighton. Just accept it. You've had your place for the past 15 years while we've been homeless, but now we have a covered stadium liuke everyone else, Palace are small fry compared to us...... I hear Leyton Orient need a new rival team...........

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here