Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nfl season 2009

Jul 7, 2003
I picked up Billy Mays and son from Heathrow this morning. They had been watching the Jags game at the airport before flying over. Once the Jags game was over coverage switched to Broncos @ Bengals. They left to go through security when the Bungles scored with what was then shown as 20 seconds left. Mays Jnr had hardly got through the door from Heathrow arrivals before shouting at me that the Broncos suck and lost to the Bengals. I took great delight in telling him that we actually won even though I don't think he believed me at first.

Starry - Cutler has a great arm and will win you games but his judgement can be flawed, especially when he is under pressure, and that is when the interceptions start to come thick and fast.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
I am just back from new york and you would think it was the easiest thing in the world to buy an NFL shirt there wouldn't you. Well I thought so but apparantly not. Oh yea you can get New York Jets and the Giants and baseball shirts even ice hockey shirts but New England Patriots - hell no - well eventually I got one but not before I got foot sore looking. What is the problem with getting other teams gear in NY. Crikey i even seen a LA Galaxy shirt with Beckhams name on it - well actually the rail was full of them - not best sellers obviously.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I am just back from new york and you would think it was the easiest thing in the world to buy an NFL shirt there wouldn't you. Well I thought so but apparantly not. Oh yea you can get New York Jets and the Giants and baseball shirts even ice hockey shirts but New England Patriots - hell no - well eventually I got one but not before I got foot sore looking. What is the problem with getting other teams gear in NY. Crikey i even seen a LA Galaxy shirt with Beckhams name on it - well actually the rail was full of them - not best sellers obviously.

Modell’s, a big sports chain, carry a full range of NFL shirts, including New England Patriots. They have a large store just down from Macys and one in Times Square. You’ll know next time.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Modell’s, a big sports chain, carry a full range of NFL shirts, including New England Patriots. They have a large store just down from Macys and one in Times Square. You’ll know next time.

Been there done that and didn't get the shirt. Only had jets and giants but thanks anyway

Jul 7, 2003
Poxy game pass playing up again. Took over a half to going and now keeps freezing. Admin keeps putting up a message to say that the video qulaity issue is being addressed but this is such a poor service from the NFL.

Hope they get it sorted by 9:15 for the Broncos game.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Poxy game pass playing up again. Took over a half to going and now keeps freezing. Admin keeps putting up a message to say that the video qulaity issue is being addressed but this is such a poor service from the NFL.

Hope they get it sorted by 9:15 for the Broncos game.

Does it do this often? I have been thinking of purchasing the Gamepass to watch Eagles games all season. Worth it?

Jul 7, 2003
Does it do this often? I have been thinking of purchasing the Gamepass to watch Eagles games all season. Worth it?

I only take out the weekly pass as I can usually get to see the Broncos a few times on the TV and I'm also going away for a few weeks later this year.

Last year was okay. This year they are 0/2 for delivery. Last week there was virtually no service for the early games although it is meant to have improved for the later ones. So far it's the same this week. I only signed up for game pass as I found the unofficial streams were unreliable and too slow. When it works the pictures are great quality but at the moment the unoffical streams are better than the nothing we recieve from the NFL

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I only take out the weekly pass as I can usually get to see the Broncos a few times on the TV and I'm also going away for a few weeks later this year.

Last year was okay. This year they are 0/2 for delivery. Last week there was virtually no service for the early games although it is meant to have improved for the later ones. So far it's the same this week. I only signed up for game pass as I found the unofficial streams were unreliable and too slow. When it works the pictures are great quality but at the moment the unoffical streams are better than the nothing we recieve from the NFL

Hmm. Intwrsting, thanks for the tip. Will think about it.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
This is retarded. Why do we have to wait for a game that is already decided to finish in order to watch the next one?

COME ON BILLS!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Fucks sake. Just missed a 30 yard Bills TD to watch a team deliberately taking safeties.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Been there done that and didn't get the shirt. Only had jets and giants but thanks anyway

Was in the Times Square branch today and they had quite a few Patriots shirts - guess they must have been out of stock when you tried.

Jul 7, 2003
Where have all the NFL fans gone this season? As it won't last much longer I just wanted to note the unbeaten start made by the Broncos against all expectations (including mine).

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
i am still around. i thought seattle were unlucky to lose really. jay cutler was immense for us - seems like he is starting to find his groove at da bears. don't think we've got enough to make post season this year though, i know it's early but the vikings and packers look better and deeper than us, we look like we're wet behind the years and naive with the young rb/wr. but we are doing ok and cutler is starting to look pretty decent.

i noticed the broncos, my brother and i have an nfl weekly betting thing and he has bet on the broncos every week and is £££ ahead of me. i didn't pay enough attention to the fact they were playing the browns and then raiders.

we got our nfl international series tickets yesterday. the buccaneers are looking like total busts this year but as long as the patriots show up it should be good.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i have no idea why i did but i probably blew a tenner on san diego chargers i guess i just like thier kit
chargers_cheerleader.jpg

Jul 7, 2003
we got our nfl international series tickets yesterday. the buccaneers are looking like total busts this year but as long as the patriots show up it should be good.

Mine arrived at the weekend as well. Are you going to the tailgate party?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Much better showing from my Cowboys last night. Defense was superb and Romo cut down his errors. Not the best performance in the world and will deffo have to step it up a level against the Broncos this weekend.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
yep we have tickets, i am bringing the kids with me so we'll see how it goes...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here