Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JS's FINAL American Express Community Stadium Watch No.125 (17/6/11) Inside Special.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Thank you Jack, thank you so much. If you ever feel the need, a book cataloging the build from start to finish would be an excellent keepsake for any Albion fan, and one that could earn a lot of money for charity. REMF ?

superwomen

Apr 19, 2011
Hove
thanks again for your lovely photos must be the most photograph stadium enjoy the rest of the summer and looking forward to the new season (except I be in the USA for the first game of the season) !!!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Thank you JS for your weekly bulletins and I can't begin to tell you how appreciative I am for your great effort. I am sure it has become more than a labour of love for you.

The fact that this is your 'last' means one thing only. We will all (most) be able to see it in the flesh. Thanks again fella. :thumbsup:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Thank you so much, Graeme. Brilliant stuff over the last 2-and-a-half years. NSC legend!

Brian Riggs

Aug 7, 2009
Thank you very much, Jack, for all your pictures over the years.

A great effort and very, very much appreciated.

Thanks again.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Just to put things in perspective this is the earliest picture of the build I thought worth saving to my hard drive, it was taken on 21st July 2009 - it really is a credit to Martin Perry, Buckingham and Tony Bloom that less than 2 years later it's finished. :

Attachments

• east%20stand%20a.jpg
    east%20stand%20a.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 256

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
After the dark days of the public inquiries, when at times it really did look like this stadium was a pipe dream that was never giong to happen, through to the euphoria of finally getting the planning permission, many of us (myself included) have lived and breathed this entire stadium process for the last dozen years or so, from start to finish. You sir, have provided a beautifully documented archive which over the last couple of years has served to slake the thirst of us fans who have been so desperate to witness every little piece of our dream progressing step by step, brick by brick. The depth and quality of your coverage and your dedication in bringing it to us all so regularly has given us such a joyful insight it just cannot be overstated.

Its been a privilege Jack, I honestly cannot thank you enough.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If ever the NSC Awards are instigated, I think a Knighthood would be appropriate, arise Sir Jack

Naah, stuff that, an NSC peerage is much more appropriate...Lord Straw of Falmer!

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Just to put things in perspective this is the earliest picture of the build I thought worth saving to my hard drive, it was taken on 21st July 2009 - it really is a credit to Martin Perry, Buckingham and Tony Bloom that less than 2 years later it's finished. :

That is approximately the area of my seat, I think. (East Stand, yes?) I would like to thank Jack as well, because living abroad, he has kept me up-to-date with the goings-on at the Amex ground and helped to make me feel part of the Brighton community again.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
After the dark days of the public inquiries, when at times it really did look like this stadium was a pipe dream that was never giong to happen, through to the euphoria of finally getting the planning permission, many of us (myself included) have lived and breathed this entire stadium process for the last dozen years or so, from start to finish. You sir, have provided a beautifully documented archive which over the last couple of years has served to slake the thirst of us fans who have been so desperate to witness every little piece of our dream progressing step by step, brick by brick. The depth and quality of your coverage and your dedication in bringing it to us all so regularly has given us such a joyful insight it just cannot be overstated.

Its been a privilege Jack, I honestly cannot thank you enough.

This. A million times this.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Brilliant. Well done mate. :bigwave:

And the latest batch of pictures certainly show you what you get for £100,000,000

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Everything that has been said in the previous 96 posts.
Thank you very much indeed Graham.

JACK STRAW, NSC LEGEND:bowdown:

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
Graeme you have given me and others.. (alot of others) some great fridays. Most clubs have legends on the pitch, we have them and guys like you.
Great effort sir.... Thankyou.

The "HOME OF FOOTBALL" looks great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here