Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JS's FINAL American Express Community Stadium Watch No.125 (17/6/11) Inside Special.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
JS, over the last couple of years we have all seen the amazing photos you posted on here every week and they were the highlight we all looked forward to on a Friday.

I think I speak for everyone when I say how very grateful we are and thank you so very much for your wonderful insight into our fabulous stadium as it grew bit by bit.

We owe you an enormous debt of gratitude and you will certainly go down as an absolute legend.

Thankyou.

Last edited:

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
I hope the club have made a note of what you have achieved over the last two and a half years.

Reading the comments from your previous posts I know a lot of NSCs have really appreciated your photos and all the time that you have taken to produce a pictorial history of our new home.

PS The knighthoods in the post!

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Unreal

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I can't believe I thought for a second that the manifestation on the glass in the last batch photo 2 was of Big Ben rather than the seafront railings. Ooops :dunce:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I bloody love you Jack,and i don't even know you.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Cardiff Fans have arrived!!!!

attachment.php

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Crikey, its over, no more Friday pics.
We really have got a new stadium with a great set of fixtures, team and management.
There won't be a dry eye in the ground...(and not just because its raining!!)

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I can't help thinking, looking at the sheep one, "Build it, and they will come"

Well done, sir

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
A little story....

I first met Graeme when he threatened to throw me under a bus while we were waiting in the queue leaving Withdean, since then we have met on several occasions, not least when buying his calendar, giving him a lift, or at an away game. He will blush, but he is a bloody nice bloke.

Will that do Graeme?!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Thank you so much for all your efforts over the last couple of years. It has been pleasure seeing your photos every Friday.

One question though, what happened to the top of Nels' head in the last batch?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Well done JS, I've driven past that thing twice a day every day but there is SO MUCH I wouldn't have seen without your photos. I CAN NOT believe it is ready, the beer pumps are in, the tills are in, it's so REAL!
Thanks for all your time and effort from a lot of Brighton Fans

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Thank you SO much for doing these photo updates. I've genuinely enjoyed every one and as someone else has said Fridays just won't be the same.

All the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here