JS's FINAL American Express Community Stadium Watch No.125 (17/6/11) Inside Special.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
The toilets look so much better than the trough at the goldstone. However, 25 blokes aving a slash in the north stand and 5 gallons of piss running past me will live with me forever.

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
A marvellous herculean effort recording the construction of our beloved stadium, chronicling an amazing period in the club's and city's history.

A stunning job, done with humour, consideration, dedication and skill. Looking forward to the book, Graeme. :bowdown:

PS - can the stepladder be put in the Albion Museum? I think it deserves its place there.

Thanks Jack for the last 125 episodes, maybe madam Tussauds could do a waxwork of jack and put him on the ladder in the museum!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Amazing...

Quick question that has no doubt been asked - What are the table type things by the seats by the tunnel?

Also are the block of seats directly behind the benchs for subs and non playing staff? I notice these aren't racing car style seats ala Old Trafford (I think) but guess that's standard...?

The seats with tables above the tunnel are the press box seats - where the real Andy Naylor (and this one from time to time) will sit.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Thanks Jack for the last 125 episodes, maybe madam Tussauds could do a waxwork of jack and put him on the ladder in the museum!

Having played football with Jack for many years, I think a waxwork would be very appropriate. And if his shots at goal were anywhere near as good as his shots of the Amex, there'd be far less running to get the ball for keepers to do.

Last edited:

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Thanks Jack - I haven't commented on any of your other threads, but I have looked at them all, and looked forward to them every Friday. A very important part of a very important time for the Albion.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
2 and a half years of brilliant photos.

Friday's will never be the same, and will miss seeing your first few batches of photos before I head off to work.

Thank you!

Oct 11, 2005
London
Many thanks JS - you've been absolutely amazing over the last couple of years!! Friday's will most definitely never be the same. Thanks for all your time and effort!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
A MASSIVE THANK YOU JS... you have made Friday's complete with your excellent photo-based series... always awesome to look at and download as desktop background slide show... thank you again... BW.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
JS-is this you taking the pictures you post on here???
Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Stadium Gallery | Stadium Gallery | Amex Gallery

Thanks again for posting all the pix

This one, here?!

0,,10433~9743417,00.gif

Thanks for all the marvellous photos, JS - made all our lives that little bit happier :thumbsup:

steve-c

if ever a man was dedicated to keep up a project it is you sir, fridays will never be the same, it will take a few weeks of getting used to logging on and not seeing the lastest pic's of our excellent new home. a big thanks from us all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports