Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JS's FINAL American Express Community Stadium Watch No.125 (17/6/11) Inside Special.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
You thoroughly desaerve all the plaudits in this thread and all the others JS - thanks for the fantastic images you have provided us with during the wait :thumbsup:

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
I also thank you for what you've done for NSC in the past two-and-a-half years.
You deserve all of the praise you've received Sir.
Jack Straw NSC legend

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Thanks JS

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Sheep. On the Sussex Downs. Of course. How cool is that?

From those of us From Away, who may never get any closer :( , a hearty thank you.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Jack you are an utter, utter legend! Although the word is over-used, it really does apply to you. As with others living away from the Brighton area, your Friday treats have made me feel connected and part of the building of the beautiful stadium.

You are a real credit to NSC and the club.

I really feel the club need to acknowledge your hardwork somehow?

Fridays will never be the same.

Don't forget that beer.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Dear Mr Straw,

There is nothing I can write that is different than the preivous 148 posts but just wanted to add my personal thank you. Living away your photos have given me a reason to smile every Friday and I couldn't wait to finish work to see the latest offering. Without a doubt it must be the most photographed construction site ever but it is OUR home and I am grateful that you have enabled so many people to share in its development.

You and your step ladder will rightly go into Albion folklore and I hope you will be able to enjoy your short-lived retirement as you document the creation of our new academy as well as the capacity increase.

Sir, i salute you,

DBS

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I cannot add anything original to the preceding posts.

All I can do is to thank you so much for your amazing photos. We finally made it. You helped us see it.

A fantastic club with magnificent fans.

I love the Albion.

robbo2u

Feb 25, 2009
West Sussex
Thank you so much for giving so many so much to look forward to. Hopefully the club give you a gift of some sort for your monumental efforts! :amex:

Southern Toon

Aug 6, 2010
Thanks Jack for all the great photos you have taken, And to all the other posters who have taken the time & trouble to upload photos of this beautiful stadium. Maybe its time now to put your feet up on a friday lunchtime & spend more time with them loose women.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Although I didnt get to see the full 2+ year process I have been looking forward to updates for the last 5 almost 6 months. Great work Jack Straw!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Graeme, amazing as always. Always lit up the dull Fridays even sometimes in really bad weather

I am on a tour of the ground next Friday so can be an inferior replacement for one week

I'll try and do it a bit different, maybe only using photos from my sweep panorama function on the Camera

Thanks again !!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It's a very wet and windy Saturday morning and I am sat waiting for Kazenga (and others) to sign and reading through this final update.
Normally I only look at the pics and skip the rest but this morning I've read every word and it has - I am unashamed to say - brought tears to my eyes.

Never has so much praise and such appreciation been so richly deserved.

Two and a half years of pure NSC Gold.

Thanks Jack.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Jack Straw - when you started I was commuting two hours (each way) every day to do a jopb that I hated in order to pay the bills at home. Your posts kept me sane and helped me focus on the important things. I eventually left the job and times were tight but your posts went on and they were an indication that things would get better. I've just started a new job which I love and things are very much on the up, so it seems appropriate for me personally that my Jack Straw "Friday comfort blanket" is coming to an end. A door closes and a load of new ones open. Thank you very much for being one of the constant threads over the last couple of years. It has been very much appreciated.

Andy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here