JS's FINAL American Express Community Stadium Watch No.125 (17/6/11) Inside Special.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
When people think back to this chapter in our club's history and the construction of our new home and the end to our struggles, these images will come to mind. Graeme's idea was a simple one but his dedication and commitment in bringing this phase of our comeback to life should be remembered by all of us.

Thanks Graeme.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
A truly wonderfull journey through time in pictures , thankyou very much for the time effort and love you have invested .

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
"Never in the field of recording stadium erection
has so much been owed by so many to so few"

And those "few" are headed by Mr Jack Straw
Thankyou Graeme for all your fantastic photos.

:bowdown:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
I would happily part with £15-20 of earthly pounds to sift through a book documenting your fantastic achievements in documenting the most important development in our beloved club throughout its marvellous history.

Never in the field of human endeavour has so much been owed by so many to so few.

Stirling work [MENTION=2974]Jack[/MENTION]straw

EDIT: Was too busy eating my lunch and not replying quick enough so was beaten to the punch. :(

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well done JS, great job and much appreciated. Thank you :bowdown:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Excellent work Jack - I echo everything that has been said above.

Do you know how many photos you have actually taken?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Thanks very much. Looking at these on a Friday really started the weekend well, no matter what the week was like.

I can't say thank you enough. :bowdown:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Thank you so much Graeme, fridays will never be the same again. Fantastic work and a more fitting record of our clubs' transformation I cannot imagine. :bowdown:

Well done Graeme and you deserve all the plaudits for your commitment!

It only seems like the other day I was introduced to someone at the front gate of the yet to be built Stadium, who was armed with a step ladder and a camera. The rest is well documented history.

You are probably - no, definitely - the most committed fan I've EVER come across, something all true football fans should aspire to.

Now, go and do some bloody work on a Friday! :cheers:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
A marvellous herculean effort recording the construction of our beloved stadium, chronicling an amazing period in the club's and city's history.

A stunning job, done with humour, consideration, dedication and skill. Looking forward to the book, Graeme. :bowdown:

PS - can the stepladder be put in the Albion Museum? I think it deserves its place there.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I cannot begin to thank you enough JS. You have become an integral part of my Fridays. Your efforts have been very much appreciated. Top work, sir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports