Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JS's FINAL American Express Community Stadium Watch No.125 (17/6/11) Inside Special.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
As said by others on here,Fridays will no longer be the same.
Come rain or shine you have made your visit to the holy shine so you can share them with us and im sure i speak for everyone on here that commitment by your goodself
has been greatly appreciated by all.
Thank you very,very much Graeme,i will miss the Friday updates as much as our halftime chat at Withdean.

PS a big thank you to all who have contributed photos of the shrine on here aswell.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Jack Straw the official NSC Amex photographer we salute you sir :bowdown:

ps any chance you will be doing something similar for the training facilites.........

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Amazing...

Quick question that has no doubt been asked - What are the table type things by the seats by the tunnel?

Also are the block of seats directly behind the benchs for subs and non playing staff? I notice these aren't racing car style seats ala Old Trafford (I think) but guess that's standard...?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Amazing...

Quick question that has no doubt been asked - What are the table type things by the seats by the tunnel?

Also are the block of seats directly behind the benchs for subs and non playing staff? I notice these aren't racing car style seats ala Old Trafford (I think) but guess that's standard...?

Guessed they were for the press?

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Thank you JS. Although I get to drive past it twice a day it's nice to be able to see inside and I hope either NSC or the club can reward you.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I cant thank you enough for all the hours and work you've put in bringing us these photo's each week JS, It's been fantastic watching the stadium grow week by week via your pictures. All the very best to you fella.

Merseyside Seagull

Dec 18, 2003
Wirral
There is nothing to add to all the comments so far, but I feel I have to say a personal word of thanks. Like many posters on here, I life many miles away and have only been to the site 3 or 4 times, so the weekly updates have been a fantastic way of keeping up with progress. Thank you so much JS and I look forward to adding the 3rd calendar to the collection.

Do you have plans for a book? A couple of photo's from each of the 125 weeks, would make an excellent permanent record of both the construction progress and of course your dedication.

Cheers

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Graeme,

Thank you for everything, Friday's will not be the same, the happiness and emotion you have bought to me every week will leave a huge void going forward.

Rome wasn't built in a day.... But a special stadium has been over the past couple of years and thanks to you I have enjoyed it's progress every step of the way.

Enjoy Donny at home, I for one would have great pleasure buying you a beer in the supporters bar before the game.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I normally just lurk and look at the pretty pictures but feel the need to post to say thanks. Amazing job. :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here