FCUM fans considering an official boycott on 27th

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

politico

Fans First
Nov 19, 2010
Manchester-ish
boycott

there is no official boycott -there area a few cheesed off FC fans who are that angry that they are considering this..............however we are not one person but many and unless the club -which we own -through the board decided on this there will be very few actually boycotting.

There will be 1-2k there regardless-determined to witness our biggest game so far.

Do any one of you guys on here speak for the entire fan base of BHAFC ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
there is no official boycott -there area a few cheesed off FC fans who are that angry that they are considering this..............however we are not one person but many and unless the club -which we own -through the board decided on this there will be very few actually boycotting.

There will be 1-2k there regardless-determined to witness our biggest game so far.

Yes.

What do you need to know?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I cannot believe you have 1200 people so desperate to see the club they will spend £35 to get in, (1x adult ticket for another game to get membership then a tenner to get in) and I expect the club will reject sales to manchester addresses (but then again thats probably not an issue for your average Manure fan from Dorset)

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
'Sake.

Give them W and X blocks then discuss about giving them U/T as well.

0,,10433~3396103,00.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

having once assisted in the local BBC radio fans show, I am certainly the voice of the fans....what can I do for you?

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
It really isn't, you know.:wink:

Ferguson says we're just self-publicists (how dare he!), Giggs I reckon has a soft spot for us with the Rodhri connection, Scholes can't speak so I've no idea, and Neville, let's be honest, is a bit of a dick.

Fergie is a twat of the highest order. He is one of the main reasons I despise ManUre as much as I do.

Rodhri, I presume, is Giggs' brother then?

Scholes: :lolol: (although in fairness the 'mute one' does in fact speak very well - see Focus feature on Beeb a few weeks back. Was actually impressed.)

Neville is indeed a dick....but a lot more than a bit of one!!!

As for FCUM (UNintentional resemblance to a rude two-fingered salute to the mothership, I'm sure :wink:), I don't have any hostility towards them, although I must admit the holier than now impression does linger in the air just a little bit.

Was impressed with team and vocal support vs 'Dale, which I saw live on the box so look forward to an entertaining encounter at The Theatre Of Trees in a week's time.

My advice re: tickets is sell out quickly and you'll get more! The club are probably only keeping their options open about allocations as they won't want to inconvenience East Standers unnecessarily but uprooting them from normal position.

Bet a section of South Stand is 'unavailable' til next week ready to house relocated East Standers if required.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The more you look at this thread you wonder just who FC United are. If was up to us we'd give you your precious 15% but as been said time and time again it was not the club's decision, maybe you should be writing snotty letters to the Sussex Constabulary but it's pointless moaning to us. Add to this the thinly veiled threats about buying tickets in the home end it it makes such people look very stupid.

Let's put this game in perspective fro our point of view. It seems that this is the biggest game in your club's not very long and not very illustrious history, to us it's little more than an annoyance. It will not be a sell out and in fact will probably be our lowest gate of the season bar the Paint Pot Cup as I'm afraid you're not what you could call a big draw. It's near Christmas and people will have plenty of things they'd rather spend their money on. You can bet that you will not face anything other than a half strength team as we are more concerned about the League (where you might have noticed we're doing quite well).

What's more, if by some freak off chance you do beat us most of us won't really care that much as our priority is promotion. Whist we'd like Man U or Chelsea in the third round with our luck we'll get Barnsley away.

It wouldn't be so bad if some of your people actually know anything about this club, you think you've had a raw deal ? Frankly you don't know when you're well off. You need to get over yourselves and stop whining as we're not interested and neither will anybody else be.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Look at the woe is me FCUM poster, listen mate friendly or otherwise the only time your side has played a league team you invaded the pitch. The consequence of this is that the police have placed a restriction on how many tickets you are allowed at your next encounter with a league team. It's not treating you differently to Woking for fun, it is because you have shown that quite simply your fans cannot behave in a grown up manner and judging by some of the posts by some of your fans on here I can honestly see why. If it is such an issue then look a little closer to home. You should also take into account that you are not man united, Chelsea Barnsley or even grimsby town you are a non league side who are lucky to be in the second round of the fa cup and as such you should know your place in the bigger scheme of things. That is not to say that the good folk here on NSC do not enjoy some good natured banter and piss taking, because we do but as a whole we don't tolerate the insane arrogance shown by the vast majority of your fans who have posted on here.

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
talk about judging a book by it's cover, all we are annoyed by is the fact that Woking got more tkts than us for no good reason.

I was at the Rochdale game-good natured pitch invasion-no complaints from the club or Police. 15% is the established figure and the 845 will be going on sale at 11.00am sat and gone completely by 1.00pm. So even if you decide to make more available it will be very difficult for fans who should be able to buy them tomorrow to get hold of them midweek -then arrange travel and perhaps accomodation.

In our short history this is our biggest game - something to celebrate and enjoy has turned into chaos and acrimony-why.

Do we not deserve an official explanation like any other fan of any other club-no billy big bollox -just want to be treated like humans not northern scum as some of you wish to label us!

I've read through most of this thread and it's all thoroughly depressing.

This post though sums it up pretty well.

There should not be any of this acrimony between the fans that's being stirred up.

The unfortunate thing is that it seems almost inevitable that ticketing for all our matches turns into chaos / binfestery of the highest order.

If FCUM are not getting the full 15% then yes it certainly needs to be made clear who has made that decision and why.

Lets all relax and remember that this is the FA Cup which should be all about the "magic" and smaller teams getting their day out to savour.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
How many people did you go and larup when Jobi McAnuff scored in the last minute for Palace? What was the final toll?

12.7 people I seem to recall...

I wonder how many of the FSCUM were at wembley dishing it out at half time?

Perhaps we should boycott the game in support of our northern 'brothers' :p

But seriously, IF the club is playing silly b's with their allocation for no serious reason they are managing to upset supporters of both teams which takes some doing.

Interesting that LB's question has been ignored so far? :albion1:

Football_Friends

Aug 18, 2010
Oooop North.....Manchester
Last I saw their was only about 20 tickets left yesterday seems a lot to spend £27 on ticket for the Gas men (and not go) to watch FCUM from comedy block, if they are season tickets holders or members of FCUM they should get first digs at cup tickets according to their club site and I imagine they will all get tickets. Its only the glory hunters who will miss out.

What does this mean and who is this aimed at? Hope I'm not getting tarred with the same brush as some of the knuckle draggers that have ambushed NSC!?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
insider information tells us that its the Police that has made this decision based on their behaviour at Rochdale.

can we move on now...nothing more to see...wailing embittered mancs apart

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
insider information tells us that its the Police that has made this decision based on their behaviour at Rochdale.

And if that's the case then surely FCUM should have made that information clear to its supporters / members which would've avoided all of this agro.

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
It's a recommendation from the police rather than a direct order?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports