Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL - Discuss

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Oh sorry forgot the board actually has got Fascist scum on it.

Nice and insulting, then i suppose that anybody that believes that others should have a right to voice their opinions against people that bomb our buses and trains, behead a troop, want their own laws etc, are fascists in your opinion.
Maybe the fascists are those that want to implement these ideas and methods in England....and maybe the people that support them are the fascists.
Just a thought.

D

Deleted member 22389

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
bashlsdir..as you you know, im not natiionalistic, in any sense. Where youre born is where your born,. You deal with where youre born, the best you can. No, the UK isnt what you know anymore, but neither is the world. The world has changed dramatically over the last 20 or 30 years Then again the 60s and 70s was not the England, my mother and tather knew. With globalisation, air transport, internet, satellite television, global business, the world has changed again. You either keep up, or disappear. Id rather the UK kept up with the changes. It doesnt mean you lose your English identiy.Whatever that is. Ive lived in several countries, and they are all the same. People do the same things, and want the same things. A roof over their heads, some food in the cupboad, and hopefully a bit extra to go to the pub, cinema, etc etc.. Nationalism n this day and age seems daft to me.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

bashlsdir..as you you know, im not natiionalistic, in any sense. Where youre born is where your born,. You deal with where youre born, the best you can. No, the UK isnt what you know anymore, but neither is the world. The world has changed dramatically over the last 20 or 30 years Then again the 60s and 70s was not the England, my mother and tather knew. With globalisation, air transport, internet, satellite television, global business, the world has changed again. You either keep up, or disappear. Id rather the UK kept up with the changes. It doesnt mean you lose your English identiy.Whatever that is. Ive lived in several countries, and they are all the same. People do the same things, and want the same things. A roof over their heads, some food in the cupboad, and hopefully a bit extra to go to the pub, cinema, etc etc.. Nationalism n this day and age seems daft to me.

I understand things move on, you said the UK should keep up with changes which I agree, however if these are the sort of changes we are going to get more frequently in the UK due to things like migration, then I'm sorry we have been sold down the river on this one. This is not moving forwards, it is moving backwards. More annoyingly the authorities have largely turned a blind eye to it over the years due to a small group of people that might get offended. I might not have lived in several countries like yourself, but I have been on holiday enough across Europe over the years to see how the attitude is different. They wouldn't stand for it would they, lets be honest. What I posted might make me sound like a little Englander, well the thing is I know what is right and what is wrong, and what is going on here is wrong a millon times over. I like many other people are happy for anybody to come to the UK and do the right things, but when I read story after story about the way some women get treated that is just so backward to me. I wasn't educated this way. I was told to treat women properly, with respect and most importantly with equal opportunity. This shouldn't be happening in the UK period and the sooner they stamp it out the better.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
I am fairly straight forward in my approach to life - there are ignorant/arrogant/selfish people in life and there are people who try to care about others. With the pressures of life (which can sometimes be overwhelming) the balance between thinking for others or being only concerned about yourself can become a hard one.

I try, but sometimes fail, to always see the human being first - fear and ignorance of others only leads to resentment , anger and violence.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

has anyone ever been given the choice in this massive government experiment of theirs ...no they haven't its been imposed upon society whether they object to it or not.
now look up the words naziism and fascism in the English dictionary. needless I say anymore.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
The EDL make the BNP look like the racist equivalent of the green party. :D

They are both one and the same in my opinion and share very similar idiologies when it comes down to it. The BNP just have to hide it better... Wolves in sheeps clothing.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
has anyone ever been given the choice in this massive government experiment of theirs ...no they haven't its been imposed upon society whether they object to it or not.
now look up the words naziism and fascism in the English dictionary. needless I say anymore.

I refer to the EDL as Nazis, Fascists, and racists, not because of anything, other than....the group is full of nazis, and fascists....when you are able to accept that very simple fact, then you will be able to move on.

psst...no you were not consulted in how the world develops... im guesing why, but maybe look into it...

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I refer to them as nazis, and fascists, not because of anything other than....the group is full of nazis, and fascists....when you are
able to accept that very simple fact, then you will be able to move on.

and when you are able to grasp the fact that your way aint necessarily the right way then maybe you can move on.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You have to prove its not the right way....At the moment...the only people say its not the right way, are little Englanders...
Business, and money generators, that improve society......do think its the right way...

Even so, whether its the 'right' way or not...the world is changing....sorry if you were not consulted on its makeup over the last 20 years, but thats how things go.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
You have to prove its not the right way....At the moment...the only people say its not the right way, are little Englanders...
Business, and money generators, that improve society......do think its the right way...

Even so, whether its the 'right' way or not...the world is changing....sorry if you were not consulted on its makeup over the last 20 years, but thats how things go.

and if someone doesn't like the way the world is changing then basically they are fu*ked...would you not say that is fascism in itself ?? because its certainly not democratic.
do some research of your own and look up "new world order" Orwellian state and how the federal bankers (the elite) rule and elect their own puppets who's real agenda is.. to brainwash through the power of the media the entire human race in to submission.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
there you go...you do understand politics.
You do realise how 'democracy' works yeah?
Some people are disappointed with the outcomes of elections?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Business, and money generators, that improve society.......

think about the statement you have just made. you are ignorant if you can truely believe that. stereotyping is a form of a low IQ.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Its not a matter of stereotyping...its a matter of reality. The world changes...the world has changed since ive been born...the world has changed since you were born...the world has even changed since my daughter was born...the world changes.

and what do the no-hopers of the EDL have to do with any of this?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
there you go...you do understand politics.
You do realise how 'democracy' works yeah?
Some people are disappointed with the outcomes of elections?

of course I recognise that who do you take me for. democracy only works in a fair and un corrupt world & it clearly aint working here. how can you trust the voting system when its blatenley f*cking rigged anyway.
Britain is corrupt its just that Britain is a lot better at hiding it than most yet thick people who cant see no further than their nose still put trust in the system

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here