Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL - Discuss

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
They're fascists. They should not be allowed a voice. They only understand violence and that's the only response they deserve.
This is one of the lessons that was learnt by those who lived through the 1930s.

Jan 30, 2008
They're fascists. They should not be allowed a voice. They only understand violence and that's the only response they deserve.
This is one of the lessons that was learnt by those who lived through the 1930s.
ARE YOU GOING TO BE THE ONE GIVING IT THEN ???
regards
DR

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Are they still an entity? I thought they got chased out of a few towns and gave up on it, went back to their beer and chips routine. They didn't half have some effing ugly wives.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Not sure what there is to discuss. They are violent wankers not welcome in this city by any decent human being and equally, their violent wanker opponents who come out in force for their march not not welcome here either.

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
Not sure what there is to discuss. They are violent wankers not welcome in this city by any decent human being and equally, their violent wanker opponents who come out in force for their march not not welcome here either.

Correct, the UAF

Jan 30, 2008
they have a right to have their say, who else is going to defend us in this country THE ARMED FORCES ARE BEING CUT BACK our border control isn't that great ,TO MANY SLIPPERY CUSTOMERS ENTERING THE COUNTRY, doesn't make for a happy relationship
regards
DR

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
They do my gas and electric. Can't say I'm pleased or displeased with them to be honest!!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
they have a right to have their say, who else is going to defend us in this country THE ARMED FORCES ARE BEING CUT BACK our border control isn't that great ,TO MANY SLIPPERY CUSTOMERS ENTERING THE COUNTRY, doesn't make for a happy relationship
regards
DR

Glad you've come out in the open in support of the EDL. As stated in my first response, they -- and their supporters -- need to be met with violence. It's the only 'language' they understand, probably because they're incapable of deploying language.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here