Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL - Discuss

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Yes Steve, and the EDL is full of Captains of Industry. Well, the ones not locked up are.

I wouldn't know im not part of the edl. all I knew about them was they were hijacked by a group of nf boys which sent out a completely wrong message of what they were really about hence why planks such as yourself and the silly like minded media assume em to be nothing but a group of uneducated fascists and Nazis. there you go stereotyping as always. its your only form of come back aint it steve.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
haha

Read it back to yourself.

As ive ALWAYS said...thanks for confirming....

btw, the EDLs Ex Leader, and convicted criminal, Stephen Yaxley Lennon also 'stereotyped' them in the same way...
How many people 'stereotyping' does it take for you to get it?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
haha

Read it back to yourself.

As ive ALWAYS said...thanks for confirming....

btw, the EDLs Ex Leader, and convicted criminal, Stephen Yaxley Lennon also 'stereotyped' them in the same way...
How many people 'stereotyping' does it take for you to get it?

convicted criminal do give over he was set up. on a tax fraud ffs are you that gullible steve.

thanks for confirming what ??

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
convicted criminal do give over he was set up. on a tax fraud ffs are you that gullible steve.

thanks for confirming what ??

So, he was 'set up' for mortgage fraud...'set up' for travelling on a false passport...'set up' for football violence, and 'set up' for domestic abuse?....blimey...he must be the unluckiest man alive...

What you confirmed was the fact that the EDL WAS, lets face it, the organization is dead on its feet, full of racists, and nazis...ie NF, and the others....most of them have now split up into their own little piddling groups NWI, NEI, SEA, BF, EVF, and other violent, chavs...you know, the sort of people you are inviting to Brighton for MFE...for no other reason than petulance.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
So, he was 'set up' for mortgage fraud...'set up' for travelling on a false passport...'set up' for football violence, and 'set up' for domestic abuse?....blimey...he must be the unluckiest man alive...

What you confirmed was the fact that the EDL WAS, lets face it, the organization is dead on its feet, full of racists, and nazis...ie NF, and the others.....

tommy aka robinson was set up, the establishment wanted him out of the way. is there any proof of this, football violence...he missed going to football for atleast 10 years and was caught only standing around when the Newport fiasco happened & domestic abuse ha ha..his girlfriend was outraged by this when she heard it she confirmed to plenty within tommy's circle it simply never happened. don't believe all what you read in the papers...the left wing media combined with the police/establishment will do anything they can to blacken his name. he was a constant pest to them.

so I confirmed the EDL was FULL of fascists and Nazis did I ?? re think that one again sonny and stop twisting things like you usually do, what I said was the EDL had been hijacked by by a FEW NF boys. since when has a few ment ALL.
your worst than nick clegg you are for twisting things and spreading false accusations about.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
A 'few' ? So you know better than the ex leader of the EDL? Good effort!

So, after he turns his back on the EDL, citing that it was full of racists and fascists...Joining the Quillim foundation, to work against extremism on all sides...the 'establishment' conspired to get him taken out of the scene...yep..makes sense.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
A 'few' ? So you know better than the ex leader of the EDL? Good effort!

So, after he turns his back on the EDL, citing that it was full of racists and fascists...Joining the Quillim foundation, to work against extremism on all sides...the 'establishment' conspired to get him taken out of the scene...yep..makes sense.

since quillim no longer receives government funding the relationship between both government and quillim have declined & since quillim have become un reliant of government aid it means no more government intervention. in other words Cameron aint prepared to risk tommy & an ex terrorist organisation conspiring without his knowledge.
you've let me down fella I thought a man of your calibre wouldn't warrant any explaining, obviously not.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Tommy was 'stitched up'...haha...

Yes, that would be about right........you really are a dimwit....if you actually believe that load of bollocks...youre dafter than even I thought Stevie boy...

Did the 'establishment' fill out his fraudulent mortgage application?
Did the 'establishment' not make his bail conditions clear enough?
Did the 'establishment' compel the nitwit to travel on a false passport?
Did the 'establishment' make him a convicted football hooligan?

psst....when calling somebody an 'idiot'...posting 'your an idiot'..... is pretty funny. Good effort.

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Tommy was 'stitched up'...haha...

Yes, that would be about right........you really are a dimwit....if you actually believe that load of bollocks...youre dafter than even I thought Stevie boy...

Did the 'establishment' fill out his fraudulent mortgage application?
Did the 'establishment' not make his bail conditions clear enough?
Did the 'establishment' compel the nitwit to travel on a false passport?
Did the 'establishment' make him a convicted football hooligan?

psst....when calling somebody an 'idiot'...posting 'your an idiot'..... is pretty funny. Good effort.

yeh & i believe in muslamic ray guns :rolleyes:
coincidence how all these charges were brought against him then when he'd only just recently joined quillim.
the establishment can do just about anything they want legally or not legally and there's F-ALL you or anyone else can do about it, so the sooner you realise that then you'll begin to understand the strategic importance of muslamic ray guns:D

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No, his charges for mortgage fraud was months ago...

So were all the other convictions...but hey....if hes a 'political' prisoner (hahahahahahaha) in your eyes...so be it...

The muslamic ray guns was put to music very well...

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
No, his charges for mortgage fraud was months ago...

So were all the other convictions...but hey....if hes a 'political' prisoner (hahahahahahaha) in your eyes...so be it...

The muslamic ray guns was put to music very well...

:banana::O as well as being intelligent good looking bloke as well. you don't know what your missing steve..you don't get characters like this in your tin pot firm.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
He is a 'character' alright... my 'tinpot' firm?...i dont have a firm...tinpot or otherwise..unless you mean the people aka residents of Brighton...

Heres another 'character'...mistaking Press TV logo for the symbol for his town (Oldham)....he brought some intelligent backup with him as well...'try building a mosque in Mecca'.....

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
He is a 'character' alright... my 'tinpot' firm?...i dont have a firm...tinpot or otherwise..unless you mean the people aka residents of Brighton...

Heres another 'character'...mistaking Press TV logo for the symbol for his town (Oldham)....he brought some intelligent backup with him as well...'try building a mosque in Mecca'.....

poor lads a bit confused that's all, he's gone through a lot of stress of late what with the muslamic ray guns and all the rest of it, you cant blame him for getting over exited.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here