Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL - Discuss

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Not really...in most cases, innocent people are on the recieving end of crap from wankers...very rarely do people who cause crap....get crap...

your talking like a wally and someone who clearly don't get about enough. more likely than not someone who goes around giving it gets it in return, its a fact. if you cant comprehend that then your a bigger dope than I thought you were.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
suppose if someone has been forced out of his own home by immigrants then that's to be accepted in this day and age but if the same were to happen to an immigrant who is then forced out of the country on grounds of terrorism then that's very wrong and racist. one rule for one.

1 - there is no evidence of this ever happening. Just something made up by the far right to create tension.

2- immigrants do not force people out of their houses.

3- it's a local housing association or councils that make decisions on the properties they own not any individual.

4- if you're from Brighton then it's highly likely that your near ancestors over the last 100 have moved here from another part of the UK or another European COuntry such are Ireland and so you're in no place to talk about immigrants "stealing" people's houses.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
your talking like a wally and someone who clearly don't get about enough. more likely than not someone who goes around giving it gets it in return, its a fact. if you cant comprehend that then your a bigger dope than I thought you were.

Goes around giving it?...No....I accept violence if its offered...but thats as far as it ever goes...wankers who offer violence, especially on the internet, rarely show up as ive found or offer ridiculous excuses. Especially on NSC.
If you dont think that innocent people recieve most of the shit...its not me who has to get out more...in fact, I would imagine, that ive been out more than you...all over the world....and from my experience...You are very wrong.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
1 - there is no evidence of this ever happening. Just something made up by the far right to create tension.

2- immigrants do not force people out of their houses.

3- it's a local housing association or councils that make decisions on the properties they own not any individual.

4- if you're from Brighton then it's highly likely that your near ancestors over the last 100 have moved here from another part of the UK or another European COuntry such are Ireland and so you're in no place to talk about immigrants "stealing" people's houses.

i'll answer points 2 & 4
2- you say they don't force em out..you've got to be kidding. why then have entire decent hard working families just fu*ked off .. you try living in a estate now taken over by immigrants where the crime rate has risen so much that your own life is at risk and being afraid to step outside your own front door with the risk of being set upon or at worst badly chivved up.
spend 2 amongst em and then come back and tell me what you think otherwise you are in no place to comment.
4-yes im from brighton and yes ive got irish / Russian ancestral blood, they came over here years ago we are talking about TODAY not then.
what so your answer is because we are a mongrel nation invite and accept the whole fu*king world onboard..have an endless flow of migration with a population instead of 70 million estimating 7 f*cking billion!!! are you for real..

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Goes around giving it?...No....I accept violence if its offered...but thats as far as it ever goes...wankers who offer violence, especially on the internet, rarely show up as ive found or offer ridiculous excuses. Especially on NSC.
If you dont think that innocent people recieve most of the shit...its not me who has to get out more...in fact, I would imagine, that ive been out more than you...all over the world....and from my experience...You are very wrong.

a common excuse and a very valid one is that ob regularly surf these sites, but fair enough offer a meet via a phone etc then there aint no excuse.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not sure that the worlds population fancies moving to England particularly. Why would you think they would even....most of the Europeans I speak to, if planning to move, are moving to Germany, not England.

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Not sure that the worlds population fancies moving to England particularly. Why would you think they would even....most of the Europeans I speak to, if planning to move, are moving to Germany, not England.

whether its right or wrong do you seriously think the majority of native germans are frilled by the idea of being surrounded by turks or any other creed come to that?
once you recognise the fact that all cultures are different you'll fully understand, in a perfect world yes it would be wonderful to embrace but this world is far from perfect.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
i'll answer points 2 & 4
2- you say they don't force em out..you've got to be kidding. why then have entire decent hard working families just fu*ked off .. you try living in a estate now taken over by immigrants where the crime rate has risen so much that your own life is at risk and being afraid to step outside your own front door with the risk of being set upon or at worst badly chivved up.
spend 2 amongst em and then come back and tell me what you think otherwise you are in no place to comment.
4-yes im from brighton and yes ive got irish / Russian ancestral blood, they came over here years ago we are talking about TODAY not then.
what so your answer is because we are a mongrel nation invite and accept the whole fu*king world onboard..have an endless flow of migration with a population instead of 70 million estimating 7 f*cking billion!!! are you for real..

In answer to your comments:

1: Most families want to move upwards on the housing ladder, so if they are decent and hard working then they probably aspire to live somewhere better, as most families do. Secondly there are plenty of sink estates which suffer from high rates of crime where there are no/few migrants. My parents were migrants, that doesn't mean that they are from a criminal underclass, so your viewpoint is from a position of prejudice rather than an objective factual analysis.

2: If it was acceptable for your predecessors to come to the UK, why should people not do so today? As for the 7 billion argument, it's facile and no worthy of informed debate than those women who claim that there's 35 million potential rapists in the UK because there's 35 million men. The whole of the population of the UK could move to Ipswich, Kilmarnock or Wakefield, but there's no more likelihood of that happening that there is of your argument being likely to be true.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
whether its right or wrong do you seriously think the majority of native germans are frilled by the idea of being surrounded by turks or any other creed come to that?
once you recognise the fact that all cultures are different you'll fully understand, in a perfect world yes it would be wonderful to embrace but this world is far from perfect.

Ive travelled extensively around the world, and lived in more than one country, including Saudi Arabia. Im fairly sure I recognise different cultures.
To repeat. The world has changed. It changes constantly. Grizzling about it wont change that.
Many nations were not too thrilled about a British occupation, all the way down through history. Thats how it is.

The world isnt perfect, mainly because of a tiny minority of shouty extremists on all sides.

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Ive travelled extensively around the world, and lived in more than one country. Im fairly sure I recognise different cultures.
To repeat. The world has changed. It changes constantly. Grizzling about it wont change that.
Many nations were not too thrilled about a British occupation, all the way down through history. Thats how it is.

the british empire is long and gone it happened years ago & I am not about to make apologies for its mistakes either. nor neither should the germans for their past mistakes... hitler.
you seem to be ashamed of Britain and knock it at every opportunity.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Telling the truth isnt shame. Its just the truth.
Im proud of my country. Ive served it in the RN...
Youre the one who appears to be ashamed of our country, as you and a few others are moaning about it constantly.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
In answer to your comments:

1: My parents were migrants, that doesn't mean that they are from a criminal underclass, so your viewpoint is from a position of prejudice rather than an objective factual analysis.

2: If it was acceptable for your predecessors to come to the UK, why should people not do so today?

1-im not prejudice at all, all im saying is enough is enough and where does it all stop.
2-the answers above and the reasons it adds & creates more tension.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Telling the truth isnt shame. Its just the truth.
Im proud of my country. Ive served it in the RN...
Youre the one who appears to be ashamed of our country, as you and a few others are moaning about it constantly.
you served in the RN.. so you keep saying, what do you want a medal ? that alone don't make you a proud patriot.
as said untold amount of times im not ashamed.. im ashamed of whats happening of late to this great country of mine.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Doesnt make me a 'patriot'....Medal? ...no... but, it probably means ive done more for our country than you have.....dribbling on forums doesnt make you a 'patriot'
Apart from constantly moaning about our country, and inviting fascists, and racists to Brighton, in order to bring violence to our city, what have you done for our country Steve ?

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Doesnt make me a 'patriot'....Medal? ...no... but, it probably means ive done more for my country than you have.....dribbling on forums doesnt make you a 'patriot' mate..
does it f*ck the RN today is hardly front line material, speak to veterans who have served in both world wars 1&2 & who have been right in the thick of the action.. that's what you call doing something for your country.
I don't know where you get your reckonings from..me dribbling ? you are the dribbler fella taking your spleen out against english patriotic movements what you hardly know nothing about.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Good to see a 'proud patriot' not denigrating our armed services. Brilliant. Ill refer this to friends families who have grieved since the Falklands.

Ive spoken to my mother. RAF Ambulance driver in London during the Blitz, and my step-father, who was on the second wave of landings in Normandy, and fought through Germany.
They both think right wing groups are *****...who else should I ask?

I know more about the English 'patriotic' movements than you do. Thats what scares you Steve.

psst pointing, and laughing at the nitwits who follow these tiny groups (LOL@movements) isnt hurting my spleen. Makes my ribs ache a bit sometimes, but spleen...nah...totally untroubled.

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Good to see a 'proud patriot' not denigrating our armed services. Brilliant.

Ive spoken to my mother. RAF Ambulance driver in London during the Blitz, and my step-father, who was on the second wave of landings in Normandy, and fought through Germany.
They both think right wing groups are *****...who else should I ask?

I know more about the English 'patriotic' movements than you do. Thats what scares you Steve.

and ive spoken to my dear father R.I.P. who served his country in the suez war and he reckons your rent a mob should have been hung for treason.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
the Suez Crisis? It was never a war... didnt we get humiliated along with the French in that one, being told to get out by our 'special relationship' allies the USA ? Still, I still thank your father for his service.

As for my 'rent-a-mob'...you mean the people of Brighton who run your friends out of the city every year?.....good...stop inviting fascists and racists to Brighton.
A city that has made it very plain, they are not wanted in our city.

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
the Suez Crisis? It was never a war... didnt we get humiliated along with the French in that one? Still, I still thank your father for his service.

As for my 'rentamob'...you mean the people of Brighton who run your friends out of the city every year?.....good...stop inviting fascists and racists to Brighton.

chased out of the city oh do behave yourself. so your rentamob aren't partial to a spot of violence then? going by your reckonings I'd have understood em to be the peaceful type..well atleast that's the way you portray them as. obviously not then.
as for the suez whether we got beat or turned over it makes not a bit of difference.
oh & by the way my ol man also associated your rentamob as being "lazy no good for nothing bums" lol (his words) who spend most of their time protesting over nothing issues rather than doing a hard days graft because lets face it fella they do like a free handout or two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here