Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL - Discuss

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Are you brave enough to say that to a Holocaust survivor? In person?

I'm not really commenting on the edl/fascism/holocaust, I'm commenting on your laughable statement that was obviously intended to impress, that you would be ' one of the 2000 confronting 200 marchers' , whatever you think of the edl or mfe or whatever they're called , if it was 200 of them against 200 middle class uaf types determined to show that 'violence is the only language that fascists understand' , then you and all your tough guy uaf mates would get the living sh1t kicked out of you.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
They come for a fight with their march for England or for the flag or whatever it is now called.

I'd rather they were ignored.

The EDL and UAF can piss off to a muddy field and fight it out there, if they must. Don't march in Brighton any day of the week,

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'll join up with the 2000+ who confront the 200-odd fascists that join the next march, presumably on St George's Day

You mean you will join up with the rent-a- soap dodger/ anarchist/ not sure who we are having a go at this week mob, that lot are worse than the EDL. :wanker:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
They come for a fight with their march for England or for the flag or whatever it is now called.

I'd rather they were ignored.

The EDL and UAF can piss off to a muddy field and fight it out there, if they must. Don't march in Brighton any day of the week,

Very good suggestion.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You mean you will join up with the rent-a- soap dodger/ anarchist/ not sure who we are having a go at this week mob, that lot are worse than the EDL. :wanker:

You forgot the links to Smash EDO and Sussex Uni.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Not sure if that 'smiley' is aimed at me, or at the anarcho-types you're referring to. If it is aimed at me, it is a perfectly pleasurable activity that I don't consider to be an insult.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Most was said on the other thread a few weeks ago, nothing new here.
Hopefully there will be other groups that will be allowed to voice their feelings and worries as it seems the government have done precious little.
The EDL are virtually no more, to date NOBODY has been killed/beheaded/blown up on tubes or buses, and a few have broke the LAWS of this land.
Meanwhile the fascist UAF, who will engage with anybody pro English,and support anybody anti English, whilst ignoring/silent against the treatment of females and others that want their own laws etc. They and their SWP etc mates enjoy and often start the violence, and they will continue.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Paradox 3 is, they glorify a foriegn woman (the queen), who owns 1/6th of the planet and gives nothing back.

You could be an honorary member of the EDL with your way of thinking.

Born in Britain to parents who were born in Britain yet still a foreigner,its a work of genius!

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
They're fascists. They should not be allowed a voice. They only understand violence and that's the only response they deserve.
This is one of the lessons that was learnt by those who lived through the 1930s.

That's an interesting combination of statements.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I'm not part of the problem. If the fascists didn't come out on the street, we wouldn't need to. Just like if the fascists didn't start annexing and invading Europe, we wouldn't have had to stop them. When they do, we have to.

That's bollocks. Just like a proportion of the EDL the people that oppose them and fight them are just looking for an excuse. If the EDL weren't around the people causing the rucks would just find another excuse to fight.

Don't get me wrong, I've nothing against a good punch up but don't insult peoples intelligence by saying that you're fighting because that the only language the EDL understand.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
You could be an honorary member of the EDL with your way of thinking.

Born in Britain to parents who were born in Britain yet still a foreigner,its a work of genius!

You know what point i'm making - research her blodline and surname.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I just found a piece of fluff in my belly button. I am more interested in it than I am the EDL.

Is that where you find the EDL?

I am a bit of a worrier, I get fluff in my belly button all the time but I've never been concerned. Are you saying fluff is more to worry about than finding the EDL?

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
2000 against 200! Safety in numbers??? By the way the UAF are fascists too.

As long as they don't go on crying for years like the peach family when things go disastrously wrong and the worst fate happens. Give violence out and 9 times out of 10 you get it back sometimes sadly with fatal consequences.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
As long as they don't go on crying for years like the peach family when things go disastrously wrong and the worst fate happens. Give violence out and 9 times out of 10 you get it back sometimes sadly with fatal consequences.

As MFE/EDL/SEA/Casuals etc, are coming to Brighton for the expressed reason of confrontation, I hope youre right.

....but then, all the rightwingers will be crying about their freedom of speech.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
My surname and bloodline traces back to Belgium a few hundred years ago. Am I foreign as well?

but you don't claim to be the monarch of the country.

The currently reigning British Royal family was known as the House of Saxe-Coberg and Gotha. King George V (Elizabeth’s grandfather) changed the family name to Windsor in 1917, in line with anti-German sentiments of the time.

Hardly hundreds of years ago.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

The currently reigning British Royal family was known as the House of Saxe-Coberg and Gotha. King George V (Elizabeth’s grandfather) changed the family name to Windsor in 1917, in line with anti-German sentiments of the time.

My history isn't spectacular so correct me if I'm wrong but fairly certain the last English monarch was Richard III. After that they've been Welsh (Tudors), Scottish (Stuarts),German etc.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009

I don’t think Queen Elizabeth II is claiming to be monarch, because the de facto legal position is that she the UK’s incumbent head of state. You may not like that because of your republican sensibilities, but until the law changes it’s the reality.

Now I don’t know my facts as well as you clearly do, but wasn’t George I the first Hannovarian King? Therefore Liz, has a legitimate bloodline back to him which would mean there has been British residency and subsequently “citizenship” in her family from around the 1700s? Personally I think if your family has been about for 300 years then that's long enough to qualify as British...............what do you think?

You evidently think it must take longer, I guess you would have been one of the few people in the UK not cheering on Mo and Jess on Olympic super Saturday?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here