wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Sounds an unlikely rumour to me, But never rule anything out in football.

It you could get BZ fit and on the pitch and playing alongside Dwight that would be some front line.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is that supposed to be sarcastic, or a genuine question?
Haven't decided yet. You're new here, so I don't know you, and were talking about selling Stephens as if it would be anything other than madness.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Well if you compare goalscoring records of Gayle and Wickham he is more successful than Wickham.It really surprised me they paid £8 mill for Wickham who has never impressed me or by all accounts the Sunderland fans, who were delighted to see him go, especially at that figure.

What do you expect? He's only 22 and was playing as a left winger for a shite Sunderland side with a clueless manager and no service. We're playing him through the middle with Bolasie, Zaha, Puncheon and Cabaye to supply him. I reckon I could get 10 goals with lot behind me.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
What do you expect? He's only 22 and was playing as a left winger for a shite Sunderland side with a clueless manager and no service. We're playing him through the middle with Bolasie, Zaha, Puncheon and Cabaye to supply him. I reckon I could get 10 goals with lot behind me.

mostly penalties I suspect

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
mostly penalties I suspect

Not sure what your obsession with penalties is. You talk about Palace and Bournemouth's promotion seasons as if we just fluked our way to a dozen penalties. If you actually play attacking football and spend a lot of time in/around your opponents box, you win penalties. You should try it.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Not sure what your obsession with penalties is. You talk about Palace and Bournemouth's promotion seasons as if we just fluked our way to a dozen penalties. If you actually play attacking football and spend a lot of time in/around your opponents box, you win penalties. You should try it.

You seem to forget Murray was our player we know how easy he goes over. Haha is an even bigger diver, but anyway these crap threads have been done before:yawn:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

we do and we get penalties
but we do not need to fly through the air like a prima ballerina

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here