Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dwight Gayle

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
You seem to forget Murray was our player we know how easy he goes over. Haha is an even bigger diver, but anyway these crap threads have been done before:yawn:

Interesting then that Glenn and Wilfried have a combined 0 yellow cards for diving in the PL.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Interesting then that Glenn and Wilfried have a combined 0 yellow cards for diving in the PL.

Yep he was very good at it. Kick the ball past the defender then try to run around defended sticking his leg out to side to look as if he was tripped. Don't tell me you're deluded enough never to of noticed that.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Yep he was very good at it. Kick the ball past the defender then try to run around defended sticking his leg out to side to look as if he was tripped. Don't tell me you're deluded enough never to of noticed that.

There's a difference between drawing fouls and diving. Glenn is an extremely clever player in that regard, but he's not a cheat.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Not sure what your obsession with penalties is. You talk about Palace and Bournemouth's promotion seasons as if we just fluked our way to a dozen penalties. If you actually play attacking football and spend a lot of time in/around your opponents box, you win penalties. You should try it.

Hmm...let's look at that, shall we? 2012/13 Top 4 scoring teams in the Championship and the number of penalties awarded. Spot the odd one out.

dvijia.png

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There's a difference between drawing fouls and diving. Glenn is an extremely clever player in that regard, but he's not a cheat.

He's INCREDIBLY good at it, but it's still cheating. It was cheating when he did it for us, and the same when he does it for you. He's a master at drawing fouls when it isn't a foul.

albionite

May 20, 2009
He's INCREDIBLY good at it, but it's still cheating. It was cheating when he did it for us, and the same when he does it for you. He's a master at drawing fouls when it isn't a foul.

Well said but wasted on these deluded palace tw*ts

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

this

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
What do you expect? He's only 22 and was playing as a left winger for a shite Sunderland side with a clueless manager and no service. We're playing him through the middle with Bolasie, Zaha, Puncheon and Cabaye to supply him. I reckon I could get 10 goals with lot behind me.

I should let Pardew know, because when Wickham fails to get that total, he will have a ready made replacement in you.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

It's all part of the game , all good front men do it and Glenn is very good at it .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I should let Pardew know, because when Wickham fails to get that total, he will have a ready made replacement in you.

He'd probably laugh at you as most on here do .

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I will do , you make coming on this site so enjoyable .

I am sure there has been a lot of respectful banter from you but don't you think it's a bit sad to have 3272 posts on a fans forum when you are not a fan?

Or is it not possible to have an intelligent communication on your club's forum? (Not saying all your posts are intelligent mind.)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
There are a few rumours hitting the old Mill today that " Brightons next signing will " absolutely stun " Albion fans !
My mate sent me this earlier and my guess at the time was either Gayle or Murray. More likely Gayle now though.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Would bloody stun me if we was stupid enough to pay £10m for gayle
There are a few rumours hitting the old Mill today that " Brightons next signing will " absolutely stun " Albion fans !
My mate sent me this earlier and my guess at the time was either Gayle or Murray. More likely Gayle now though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here