Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dwight Gayle

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
I would take Gayle like shot. He's quick, can score and will be hungry. Think some are more worried about him being a Palace player rather than what good he could do us - get over it.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Nobody is saying he is crap or they don't want as he is a palace player this is about him being over priced. I wouldn't pay more than £4m for him, much better value in Europe .

It's a bullsh*t rumour either way started by a palace troll.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
We don't need Gayle.
At any kind of decent level, he's no better than 1 in 3 and the way we are setting up this year we already have strikers that will better that thank you.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Eh? Why would you be open to signing Bolasie but not say Dann or Cabaye?

Unless of course you're making the laughable suggestion that any of your players except Kayal or Dunk would get into our 25 man squad. :D

cabaye maybe able to ping the ball around with consummate ease,but he's a red card waiting to happen and as for dann? i just don't like him very much.

I'm making no suggestions of player quality amongst the squads. We have players of a very good championship standard, whereas you have players who get paid by a team in the premier league

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
We don't need Gayle.
At any kind of decent level, he's no better than 1 in 3 and the way we are setting up this year we already have strikers that will better that thank you.

.....But if desperate Bristol City come back for Sam......!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
true but sent off versus us in the fa cup :)

No he wasn't, Shola Ameobi was, Cabaye didn't even play in that game and wasn't sent off in the previous seasons game. I don't think Cabaye has been sent off in English football, yellow carded a lot but never sent off.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I always thought Gayle was ANOTHER CMS

Compare and contrast: WE get Muzza for £0 and use him to get up and stay in the Premiership and turn him into a £5m rated striker.

YOU buy CMS for £2.5m and turn him into...a Division One nonentity. And get £0 for him.

byf1

Mar 22, 2012
Compare and contrast: WE get Muzza for £0 and use him to get up and stay in the Premiership and turn him into a £5m rated striker.

YOU buy CMS for £2.5m and turn him into...a Division One nonentity. And get £0 for him.

Out of interest you pikey piece of shite, why are you on a Brighton & Hove Albion fans message board?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Obviously Bolasie isn't as good as Sterling, and he's a million miles away from Pedro. But he's arguably the most valuable player for a top half Premier League team. He's not going to come any cheaper than £15m-20m.

"Tottenham Hotspur are believed to have agreed a deal for Crystal Palace winger Yannick Bolasie."

Read more: http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/...tory-27665932-detail/story.html#ixzz3jll7j1ws
Follow us: @CroydonAd on Twitter | croydonadvertiser on Facebook

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Hey. That's a League Two nonentity to you, slum-dweller :D

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing

Fair point, but we have managed to avoid going into administration.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here