Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cabaye

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
It's a terrible world we live in when Palace can realistically sign players of the quality of Cabaye. The only silver lining is IF they really do pay him 100k a week along with giving Austin the same. There's only one place where that will end- admin no. 3.

I believe if they go into admin for a third time they get to keep it.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Way too easy at times ;-)

The 200k was the only serious bit mind, Cabeye 100k and Austin 85k is what i beleived to be the numbers....

Cabaye would presumably need double that to persuade him to move from Paris to Croydon? One of the fashion capital of the World to Chav central

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
image.jpg

Looks like it might just be happening . He's a handsome devil isn't he !

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It's getting a bit exciting at this end of the M23.
Multi million pound deals, internationals a plenty, and hopes of another successful season in the top flight.
But at least you signed Bing Bong. :wink:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
It's getting a bit exciting at this end of the M23.
Multi million pound deals, internationals a plenty, and hopes of another successful season in the top flight.
But at least you signed Bing Bong. :wink:

I've heard that Shabab Al-Dhahiriya are really excited about the coming season.

I'm well jealous!

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Multi million pound deals, internationals a plenty:

Yeah sod the academies and their home grown players, sod the future of the national team, sod the lower league teams struggling to survive, let's just ignore all that and boast about spending millions and millions and millions and millions of filthy Premier League money on foreign mercenaries and their obscene wages because we're proud to have them and they're proud to play for clubs like Crystal Palace.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yeah sod the academies and their home grown players, sod the future of the national team, sod the lower league teams struggling to survive, let's just ignore all that and boast about spending millions and millions and millions and millions of filthy Premier League money on foreign mercenaries and their obscene wages because we're proud to have them and they're proud to play for clubs like Crystal Palace.

It does make a bit of a mockery of their 'Premier Greed' banners.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013

There there Botty, it's not so bad. For what it's worth I think you've got a good chance of surviving for another year.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Oh dear Botty, I thought you were made of sterner stuff.
Shirley you can take a bit of ribbing ?
:down:

Y Ddraig Goch

Sep 28, 2011
It's not the despair Laura, I can handle the despair, it's the Premier League Greed that I can't stand.

I happen to agree with you. The problem is we all want our teams to be successful. Once you reach the "Promised Land" you have to eventually either join in the madness or get relegated. I just hope that we don't lose the soul of the club, I hope we can be like Swansea or ideally Southampton though our academy has some way to go before that can happen.

As I said in an earlier post,I 'm not sure how you get the genie back in the bottle especially with the new TV deal which will just exacerbate things. You'll see a lot more managers getting the sack a lot quicker this year.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
"Steve Parish ‏@CEO4TAG "
Announcement at 9am tomorrow cpfc

It's done :mad: feck me :eek:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I have not seen so much excitement from Palace fans since they signed Edgar Davids. That went well.

It won't be a patch on the hysteria on here if Zamora signs :O

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Just seems really strange that Pardew wants to sign a player who refused to play for him and newcastle after throwing toys out of the pram and
Going on strike, maybe a chairman signing again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here