Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cabaye

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Not yet, he is taking him out for a walk and he thinking about letting him off the lead,. He has a wonderful house and training home to live and play in and he is very happy.

Last edited:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Love to bitch on about Brighton fans to a Nigel on a Brighton website but there are a fair few of our loyal and supportive fans who would probably still turn up on a Saturday to support the stadium even if there was no game on whilst happily paying £4 for a stone cold hotdog...

Corrected for you :thumbsup:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
According to a Geordie mate, it was Mike Ashley who Cabaye fell out with after certain promises had been broken. Pardew never had a problem with him.

Although I hate to say it, this is a pretty good signing for Palace and just highlights even further the current gulf between us, a gulf that will only get wider if they stay up this season and we remain in the Championship. Unfortunately, nothing I've seen so far this summer convinces me that we're in any position to challenge for the top ten, let alone a play-off place.
Palace troll

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
P
According to a Geordie mate, it was Mike Ashley who Cabaye fell out with after certain promises had been broken. Pardew never had a problem with him.

Although I hate to say it, this is a pretty good signing for Palace and just highlights even further the current gulf between us, a gulf that will only get wider if they stay up this season and we remain in the Championship. Unfortunately, nothing I've seen so far this summer convinces me that we're in any position to challenge for the top ten, let alone a play-off place.
Yeah that's all great.

Palace fans are the worlds biggest turds though aren't they. Big old wanky turds in a blue and red wrapper. Being a HUGE Brighton fan you'd go with that wouldn't you? Eh, wanky turds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here