Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cabaye

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Just wanted to say thanks to Brighton after all our success is kind of down to you for not turning up for the play off semi.
That has enabled us to flourish at the expense of our poor lower league rivals and to amass untold zillons for being in the top half of the Premier and to finish 11th and 10th.
Jealous as always eh?
Any takers for a £100 remf bet that we finish inside the top 10?

Your time will come.

Don't forget you have robbed St Johns Ambulance once, you will do it again, your stadium isn't designed for Premier football and all good things come to an end.....

Guess who will all be lining up to remind you! :thumbsup:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
You have to say fair play to them*. No matter how much we detest Prince charming he has done bloody well for them and has to be amired with what he has done.

I know it's not all down to the one man but he has made some great decision for them and now appears the purse
strings have been loosened to get to the next step.

*Still in hope off them failing and come crashing down the leagues.

Your time will come.

Don't forget you have robbed St Johns Ambulance once, you will do it again, your stadium isn't designed for Premier football and all good things come to an end.....

Guess who will all be lining up to remind you! :thumbsup:

Until you inflict the same misery on Palace you cant remind us of diddly squat even if we get relegated you cant touch us until you are up in the Premier top half ;)
I know football can bite on the @rse but we'll enjoy our glory whilst it lasts.
Even though we went through the mill and almost went out of business twice we've risen like the Phoenix
Brighton nice new stadium 1000's of new fans and yet still in our shadow :thumbsup:
How does that song go? We'll meet again dont know where = should be when :O:bigwave:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Until you inflict the same misery on Palace you cant remind us of diddly squat even if we get relegated you cant touch us until you are up in the Premier top half ;)
I know football can bite on the @rse but we'll enjoy our glory whilst it lasts.
Even though we went through the mill and almost went out of business twice we've risen like the Phoenix
Brighton nice new stadium 1000's of new fans and yet still in our shadow :thumbsup:
How does that song go? We'll meet again dont know where = should be when :O:bigwave:

I can't not think of a worst comparison, that's laughable! The phoenix rising from the flames and a football club that didn't pay it's bills should have gone out of business, no sign of the club paying back it's old debts I guess.. aye?

A Phoenix? More like a sloth.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I can't not think of a worst comparison, that's laughable! The phoenix rising from the flames and a football club that didn't pay it's bills should have gone out of business, no sign of the club paying back it's old debts I guess.. aye?

A Phoenix? More like a sloth.

Where would you lot be without the £200+ m gift from bloom . Oh and are you going to pay him back ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
More good news , Scott Dann ( player of the year ) has signed a new contract .

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
How has a palace signing got 13 pages on a Brighton forum (yes I do get the irony or adding to it)? Some are obsessed, both sides of the fence.

albionite

May 20, 2009
How has a palace signing got 13 pages on a Brighton forum (yes I do get the irony or adding to it)? Some are obsessed, both sides of the fence.

Only got this far with the bellend Nigel's allowed to post. Mods seem to like their same shit arguements everytime someone starts a palace thread.

Would be nice if we could discuss if cabaye is a good buy and worth the wages. I'd imagine we would get a more balanced view ( if that's possible on NSC ) without the Nigel's chipping in.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Only got this far with the bellend Nigel's allowed to post. Mods seem to like their same shit arguements everytime someone starts a palace thread.

Would be nice if we could discuss if cabaye is a good buy and worth the wages. I'd imagine we would get a more balanced view ( if that's possible on NSC ) without the Nigel's chipping in.
You can still do that and a few have been quite complmentry ,The majority however haven't . No one knows if he will be a good buy ( I hope so ) and no one knows what salary he is on . If you have a problem with us Nigel's don't look at Nigel threads simple really .

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I mean nobody goes to football to support their stadium, do they?

Hate to say it but there are a fair few of our fans who would probably still turn up on a Saturday to support the stadium even if there was no game on whilst happily paying £4 for a stone cold hotdog...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Selhurst is a shithole blah...blah...blah........

This is the club who built a stadium near a area of natural beauty,
Whitehawk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here