700 seats sold yesterday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
They`ll be plenty to go round but I am glad I got mine sorted today exactly where I wanted to be. Wouldn`t want to wait a couple of weeks thats for sure.
Upper West, central , A few rows back, on an aisle, smashing.
See this is my biggest quandary. Being on an aisle you can get a beer quickly but you also have to stand up all the time for people leaving 10 minutes early. I think I want as far from the aisle as possible for this reason.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Quick question about these +3s. Is the original season ticket holder responsible for payment or can the +3s set up their own dd?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
See this is my biggest quandary. Being on an aisle you can get a beer quickly but you also have to stand up all the time for people leaving 10 minutes early. I think I want as far from the aisle as possible for this reason.

No Notters there is enough room to squeeze pass, its not like Withers. Beer at HT... and real beer Notters.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Quick question about these +3s. Is the original season ticket holder responsible for payment or can the +3s set up their own dd?

You set up your own dd. but get forms from the season ticket holder.He takes paperwork to the presentation.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010

And if you've had a skinfull before the game and sit the oppisite end to the aisle and need the loo then it's, ecuse me please, ecuse me plaese 30 times then the same on the way back. can't win.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I guess that when the ST's go on general sale there won't be much choice left for groups of say 5 or 6 mates to sit together.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
My Dad and I are both STHs but a mate got a very early appointment so he is sorting out our tickets with his '+3' allowance so we get better seats and can sit together. I'd imagine a fair few STHs are in the same boat.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I guess that when the ST's go on general sale there won't be much choice left for groups of say 5 or 6 mates to sit together.

You'd hope that they encourage people to fill the gaps in if there is a space for their size group. Of course you'll get some nobby-no-mates twat who insists on plonking themselves bang in the f***ing middle of a large group of empty seats.

Last edited:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
They`ll be plenty to go round but I am glad I got mine sorted today exactly where I wanted to be. Wouldn`t want to wait a couple of weeks thats for sure.

Can you get a couple in for us if you get to the bar first then please..........?

keep-calm-and-carry-on-blue-via1.jpg

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Anyone who's been to a presentation - any indication of what seem to be the most popular and least popular sections of the ground?

Most popular areas are Upper West, front rows, near half way line, Lower West, near half way line, and East, near half way line the further back the better. All these areas seem to be selling fast. But as MP said today, there isn't a bad seat in the house!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It appears that my worry that I posted on here after the game against Portsmouth is begining to look as if it could happen. Anybody with a presentation towards the end of the month will have a choice of seats take it or leave it. The 1 + 3 is obviously well meant but badly thought out and instigated.

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

That's just it. I will get my Season Tickets but because my presentation is Friday next week, I may not sit where I would prefer. I am Priority 1 like you but just happen to sit in a different block at Withdean. (This is not a pop at you, I would also feel relieved in your position).

I'm sure it will be fine next week. Just fancied one of the seats near the front/middle of West upper myself.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
It appears that my worry that I posted on here after the game against Portsmouth is begining to look as if it could happen. Anybody with a presentation towards the end of the month will have a choice of seats take it or leave it. The 1 + 3 is obviously well meant but badly thought out and instigated.
This is all very simple, if you can buy something you want at a price you want to pay, you buy it, if not you walk away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports