Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

700 seats sold yesterday

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yes there is. I don't care how good the ground is, it can be Wembley, Falmer, Old Trafford, whatever you like, but if you're at ground level or miles in the sky it'll be shit.

This. The back of the west upper is not only ridiculously high but over a pitch's width from the pitch.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Most popular areas are Upper West, front rows, near half way line, Lower West, near half way line, and East, near half way line the further back the better. All these areas seem to be selling fast. But as MP said today, there isn't a bad seat in the house!

Club propaganda at its best, how can a seat in the lower west front row by the corner be classed as a good seat? Just because it has a roof does not mean its a good seat.

If there are no reasonable seats left by the time I go at beginning of Feb (hopefully there will be) I will be walking away with my money still in pocket and taking my chances with seats per game. Don't believe in spending a lot of money on something you don't want

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Most popular areas are Upper West, front rows, near half way line, Lower West, near half way line, and East, near half way line the further back the better. All these areas seem to be selling fast. But as MP said today, there isn't a bad seat in the house!
Cheers. Anyone know how many seats in total are up for grabs, when you take the away end and the 1901ers?

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
Club propaganda at its best, how can a seat in the lower west front row by the corner be classed as a good seat? Just because it has a roof does not mean its a good seat.

If there are no reasonable seats left by the time I go at beginning of Feb (hopefully there will be) I will be walking away with my money still in pocket and taking my chances with seats per game. Don't believe in spending a lot of money on something you don't want
Great post, I wish it was one of mine.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I wonder if the demand will plummet if we lose our next 4 league games ? Not so attractive if we are still in League 1

I don't really buy this logic. I know there's gonna be a lot of people coming who haven't for a long time but at the end of the day i don't think we're magicing Albion fans overnight, just drawing back people who don't wanna go with Withers regularly. Personally being at Falmer means i'll get a Season Ticket when potentially i can only get to 50 odd percent of games when i'd never dream of doin that at the athletics track. Doesn't matter in the slightest to me what div we are in, i just wanna watch Albion be successful and i'm sure there's plenty that are buying tickets on that assumption.

Just hope the seats where the TWELVE of us buying off of 3 STH's full allocation want to sit are still available in a couple of weeks! ;)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Just hope the seats where the TWELVE of us buying off of 3 STH's full allocation want to sit are still available in a couple of weeks! ;)
Well, that's the point isn't it? Why should non-ST holders have first dibs at the best seats when there are some ST holders who will have to make do with whatever is left over?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You still have to stand up to see though! Did they confirm Harveys on the concourses?

Haven't seen this answered-Harveys and Dark Star will be available. So we were informed today.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I'm sort of with you.

However, when we were away to Spurs in the Cup, we had a bit of a 'ticket situation'. This led to my (then) wife and little girl taking our 2 tickets in the Albion end whilst Insider managed to get me at the front of the queue for Spurs returns and I snaffled a ticket in their end. I was pretty much in the location you describe - 2nd row from the front of the lower tier, 3 or 4 seats from the corner. And, in all honesty, it wasn't a bad view at all. Additionally, in such a location you're going to be in a prime spot for goal celebrations, just as I was as Robbie Keane sunk us and did his shooting thing about 20 feet in front of me.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
At the risk of the usual suspects telling me to trawl the board to find it, following on from the " ruffians" thread, what sort of eating and drinking establishments will be available in the North Stand please?

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
I'm sort of with you.

However, when we were away to Spurs in the Cup, we had a bit of a 'ticket situation'. This led to my (then) wife and little girl taking our 2 tickets in the Albion end whilst Insider managed to get me at the front of the queue for Spurs returns and I snaffled a ticket in their end. I was pretty much in the location you describe - 2nd row from the front of the lower tier, 3 or 4 seats from the corner. And, in all honesty, it wasn't a bad view at all. Additionally, in such a location you're going to be in a prime spot for goal celebrations, just as I was as Robbie Keane sunk us and did his shooting thing about 20 feet in front of me.

How did you react when he scored?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here