Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

700 seats sold yesterday

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Another thing Martin Perry said that is worth repeating, is those who insist on standing will only get away with this for longer periods in the rear rows of the North Stand.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Haven't seen this answered-Harveys and Dark Star will be available. So we were informed today.

My God. That's fantastic. I'm in dreamland! Thought it would just be pissy Carlsberg. Amazing scenes.

40 people per presentation, each can buy up to 4 tickets each, so a maximum of 160 tickets can be sold per presentation
4 presentations yesterday, so thats 4 x 160 = 640, thats if every person who attended maxed out their +3's with their application.

So how does that equate to 700+ sold on the first day ?

Which means that they have to presentation to a minumun of 5,875 people all of whom take their full allocation.

Which based on yesyerday's impression (max of 50 people in my presentation) woukd take 117 presentations , which at 4 a day would take 30 working days to complete.

Of course, not everyone will take rheir full allocation.

For example, yesterday theoretically we could have bought 8 season tckets (4 each). In the event we only bought three

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Ok,... probablyt flamin fixtures,... but what is the timeline for these presentations,.. ie,.. when do the current non-ST holders get a chance,.... us exiles who may want to pay a more regular visit to home territory?

Ok,... probablyt flamin fixtures,... but what is the timeline for these presentations,.. ie,.. when do the current non-ST holders get a chance,.... us exiles who may want to pay a more regular visit to home territory?

for non sth's - probably not until late Februray. early March at the earliest

My God. That's fantastic. I'm in dreamland! Thought it would just be pissy Carlsberg. Amazing scenes.

what is it with bitter/Harveys/Real Ale Drinkers that every reference towards Lager and those that drink it has to be derogitory?
I've been drinking for over 25 years and I know what I like, I'm a Lager drinker but I don't single out individuals just because they drink real ale nor do I refer to it as 'pissy' or tasting like the contents of an ashtray. I'm not just replying to Kevo, almost without exception the real ale buffs on here carry on as if they are some kind of super race.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

If I remember rightly, the accompanying letter to the presentation packs said they run through march, so it's likely April at the earliest (originally belief on here was that the presentations would run jan-feb, which gave the march date in the other post)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
what is it with bitter/Harveys/Real Ale Drinkers that every reference towards Lager and those that drink it has to be derogitory?
I've been drinking for over 25 years and I know what I like, I'm a Lager drinker but I don't single out individuals just because they drink real ale nor do I refer to it as 'pissy' or tasting like the contents of an ashtray. I'm not just replying to Kevo, almost without exception the real ale buffs on here carry on as if they are some kind of super race.

Spot on mate :thumbsup:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Whats the matter Lager Boy..... afraid you might taste something?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
41794_2222125251_2542804_n.jpg

But... it is, isn't it?

Its about as high as four or five storey block of flats. if you can remember the Goldstone its propably about twice the height of the old West Stand and a bit more, but the sightlines are properly designed so viewing the game shoudln't be a problem from any seat (unless you've got a 6ft 5 bloke in font of you who insists on standing up - which, if he does, will probably result in his early exit from the ground

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Using that drawing is like trying to calculate distances around London using a Tube Map :facepalm:

Take a look at the planning drawings here, particularly image 15 'Site plan-proposed ground floor'

http://www.brighton-and-hove.co.uk/

It looks like a little over half a pitch width to the back of the West Stand.

:facepalm: to you to. I really don't know why people are making such a big deal of this but here you go.

That drawing is derived from the planning drawings (unlike the tube map which bears no resemblence to the real thing).

Also, none of those planning drawings show the whole of the west upper.

...and I work in planning...

Attachments

• stad2.bmp
    796.5 KB · Views: 231

This is the view from the back of the upper tier at Wembley. Obviouslythe Amex is no where near as high as this and viewing the game was alright (felt a bit weird at first but you got used to it). Only trouble was that I felt very detached from the game and celebrating goals was very strange (but that might have been the fact that it was the FA Trophy and there were less that 25,000 inside) - obviously not this game!
5047530_l.jpeg

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

You find a similar thing with Mac users!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here