Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

700 seats sold yesterday

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
There is 4 of us going to a presentation and but only 1 of us is using our additional tickets (only 1 additional tickets as well)

So that leaves 11 spares seats for some others :lol:

4 of us going , only using 5 extra so there is another 7 seats

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Albion have around 4000 ST holders at present.

Even if EVERY ONE of those took up their +3 allocation, it only adds up to 16,000, which is only just over the 15,000 predicted ST limit.

About half the people at the presentation I went to yesterday seemed to be buying extra tickets, but not necessarily all three of them. The rest were just buying for themselves. Ergo: there will be more than enough to go round, plus a bundle of STs to go on general sale, and the rest of the spare seats as match by match tickets.

DON'T PANIC!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Even if EVERY ONE of those took up their +3 allocation, it only adds up to 16,000, which is only just over the 15,000 predicted ST limit.

About half the people at the presentation I went to yesterday seemed to be buying extra tickets, but not necessarily all three of them. The rest were just buying for themselves. Ergo: there will be more than enough to go round, plus a bundle of STs to go on general sale, and the rest of the spare seats as match by match tickets.

DON'T PANIC!!

Where did you elect to go? Did you get a feel for the most "popular" areas?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

DON'T PANIC!!

...says the person already with the seat in a premíere-position Upper West :wink: :p

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
3 of us going, and buying a total of 6, so there's an additional 6 left over.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
As someone who attends at Withdean regularly but has never had a season ticket, I am getting slightly worried about this.

Dont think you should, just a very good marketing company doing their job including press releases (Last 200 tickets for the 1901 stand claim) has been advertised for the last few weeks in the local press.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Panic.jpg

Right-click to view proper size.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Where did you elect to go? Did you get a feel for the most "popular" areas?

Well we were in the first presentation of the afternoon, so it was a bit difficult to gauge what the popular bits were at that stage.

From the computer seat maps I saw, and we only looked at the West Upper and Lower, the seats that were flying off the shelves, as it were, were in the front rows of the Upper, and at the back of the Lower, where people are going for the views I suppose. Then the seats in the middle section would be popular, ie on the half way line, and then out to the sides. I reckon a fair few people in the West would want the Northern end of it, to pick up on the North Stand atmosphere a bit more?

They'd barely sold any North Stand seats at that point, but then this week's presentations are (I think) to current South Stand E/D blockers, who are probably more likely to go for the new West, whereas the likes of J block are perhaps more natural North standers. Just to generalise a bit :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh Edna, did you HAVE to use the phrase "flying off the shelves" ? That just conjures Apple iPhone-type images, implying IMMINENT shortages / sellouts :lolol:

panic-button.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well we were in the first presentation of the afternoon, so it was a bit difficult to gauge what the popular bits were at that stage.

From the computer seat maps I saw, and we only looked at the West Upper and Lower, the seats that were flying off the shelves, as it were, were in the front rows of the Upper, and at the back of the Lower, where people are going for the views I suppose. Then the seats in the middle section would be popular, ie on the half way line, and then out to the sides. I reckon a fair few people in the West would want the Northern end of it, to pick up on the North Stand atmosphere a bit more?

They'd barely sold any North Stand seats at that point, but then this week's presentations are (I think) to current South Stand E/D blockers, who are probably more likely to go for the new West, whereas the likes of J block are perhaps more natural North standers. Just to generalise a bit :)

Thank you!

Personally Im thinking either upper west wings but can imagine the middle West would be quite popular.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oh Edna, did you HAVE to use the phrase "flying off the shelves" ? That just conjures Apple iPhone-type images, implying IMMINENT shortages / sellouts :lolol:

panic-button.jpg

I can imagine there will be queues and people camping outside all night in oder to get their hands on one first.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
"Flying off the shelves!" Looks like the the LUZZING has started early, and in the genteel west stand not the ruffian north.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
i knw this has probably been covered but does anyone know when all the priority periods are finished and it goes on general sale? im thinking the systems are gonna have a huge crash on that day.

also, when it goes on general sale , do we get a view from our seat type of thing on line that people at the presentations got ?

cheers

anyone wanna give me a +3? pm me :lolol:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
140.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here