***2013 Worlds Hardest Creature Competition...Om-nom-nom-nominations Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It doesn't need to. But it DOES need to fight lions and hyenas and venemous snakes in order to survive. That is quite a HARD life.

Previous winners suggest this is not relevant as the Orca and Polar Bear are pretty much top of the food chain in their respective environments meaning they fight very little.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
A second for the giraffe please so that I can share the glory of this beast with you all.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Really. So how does Honey Badger fight a Polar bear? An Orca?

Oh God, not this again. Surely people understand the concept by now? The competition has been going for years. It is not about a Honey Badger actually fighting a Polar Bear. Otherwise the Great White Shark would win the competition every time.

I can't believe people STILL don't understand this competition after all these years. It's these imbeciles' failure to grasp the basic concept that keep the Honey Badger from its rightful crown every year.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Oh God, not this again. Surely people understand the concept by now? The competition has been going for years. It is not about a Honey Badger actually fighting a Polar Bear. Otherwise the Great White Shark would win the competition every time.

No it wouldn't GWS have been killed by Orcas.

And dolphins have killed them before.

I can't believe people STILL don't understand this competition after all these years. It's these imbeciles' failure to grasp the basic concept that keep the Honey Badger from its rightful crown every year.

You're understanding of the the animal kingdom is lacking going by your previous post!

I call for a review!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Yup. I think some people are wilfully misunderstanding what hard means though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
True hard animals don't broadcast it like the Honey Badger.

As they always say, it's the quiet ones you gotta look out for.

It's not the World's Quietest Creature competition. It's which creature is the most willing to stand up against all the odds, even if they lose. That's the essence of HARDNESS.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
bombadier beetle

just accept it. if you need me to elaborate I will

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I'll nominate the Mongoose and second these:
Great White Shark
Komodo Dragon
Inland Taipan