Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Garibaldi for me, but not had one for ages.:down:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Hobnobs ( but we only have biscuits on Sat and Sun mornings.)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I enjoy nothing in a biscuit more than scraping the chocolate splodge centre of a bourbon with my upper teeth after gently splitting the biscuit slices neatly in two. A custard cream might carry the same process to it, but for me it's too squeaky clean and lacking the dark heart of its dangerously tasty cousin.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
I enjoy nothing in a biscuit more than scraping the chocolate splodge centre of a bourbon with my upper teeth after gently splitting the biscuit slices neatly in two. A custard cream might carry the same process to it, but for me it's too squeaky clean and lacking the dark heart of its dangerously tasty cousin.

Exactly how I i used to eat custard creams when I was a lad. Bourbon biscuits are the spawn of the devil.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

True be that!

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Rich Tea or Malted Milk

Malted milk, just the best. Also jammy dodgers......nice cup of strong tea to go with them

Paulotheb

Oct 28, 2013
As an everyday a Rich Tea takes some beating.

On special occasions, it has to be a shortbread. Proper Scottish one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here