Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite 'everyday' biscuit

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
if you are sophisticated and posh like me, you'd opt for the Bahlsen Choco Leibniz. Milk chocolate variety makes a glorious daytime offering, while its darker sibling can happily mix with late-night company...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Peter+kay+%2b+Hob-nob+biscuits&docid=608016113442751394&mid=25C0169F1172D6981D5B25C016 9F1172D6981D5B&view=detail&FORM=VIRE5[/video]
It's ALL about the classic Hob Nob. A delight with tea, a joy with coffee and a treat on it's own.

Peter kay bit about Hob-nobs as dunking biscuits.

But I would go for Bourbons.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
These sort of threads always make me a bit homesick – the Yanks don’t really do biscuits (or cookies as they call them). But I am rather partial to Oreos and Chocolate Chip cookies

oreo.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
if you are sophisticated and posh like me, you'd opt for the Bahlsen Choco Leibniz. Milk chocolate variety makes a glorious daytime offering, while its darker sibling can happily mix with late-night company...

Bisciuts made for weirdos.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Garibaldi's for me, can easily go through a pack while enjoying an episode of Marple.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Definetely not the biscuit used in the Eton or Harrow biscuit game !!!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter

Oooh, good shout. I enjoy biting the overhanging chocolate fringe around the edges of these biscuits, then I bite the exposed biscuit base, then I delicately bite into the newly overhanging chocolate edges, and repeat until the whole biscuit is finished. Very tasty and very moreish.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Chocolate digestives are an essential part of my (and my family's) mental wellbeing, if I don't get hold of three as soon as I get in from work I turn into an incredibly glum human being.

These sort of threads always make me a bit homesick – the Yanks don’t really do biscuits (or cookies as they call them). But I am rather partial to Oreos and Chocolate Chip cookies

View attachment 55343

Lidl ob ones "Neos" are just as good.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Freak alert: Man enjoys a plain chocolate biscuit with foreign branding. Must be deranged/psyhoctic/unstable...according to bloke whose moniker is 'Looney'......

Come the revolution you will be forced to swear allegiance to British Biscuits, I hope you dont start crying when its your turn to raise your hand and pedge the oath.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here