Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil Away - Sold Out

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
If I were driving I'd do the M23 M25 & M3 takes you out the way a bit but is continues motorway driving, I'd leave earlier myself to avoid any traffic and get to Yeovil for Breakfast :)

Oh wise people of NSC which route would you take to Yeovil ? ( from Shoreham )

Nah...it's got to be A27, M27, A35/31 to Dorchester and then 20 miles cross country to Yeovil.

Traffic won't be too bad at this time of year, with crap weather forecast. Years of travelling to in-laws in Dorset tells me that this is the route to take.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
Nah...it's got to be A27, M27, A35/31 to Dorchester and then 20 miles cross country to Yeovil.

Traffic won't be too bad at this time of year, with crap weather forecast. Years of travelling to in-laws in Dorset tells me that this is the route to take.

Agreed, but it's pretty much 'cross country' once you've reached Ringwood, except for the Bere Regis\Puddletown bypass!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I drive Plymouth to Eastbourne and back several times a year. It all depends on time of day and time of year.
If I was driving from Shoreham I would leave at 8 or earlier to miss any traffic up to Chichester. Then A27 M27 M3 A34 A303 (stop for pee and eat) then A303 into Yeovil.
If you go, as I have done, straight on up to Ringwood etc you will get on A35 at a busy time and Ringwood to Yeovil can take forever.
The second choice is M23 M25 M3 A303.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

this
my mate drives every other week to (yeovil season tik holder),warned us not to go a303 way

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's pissing down here this morning - horrible day.

If it's like this on Saturday, I'm not leaving the pub.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Is anyone one going to the Market Porter before the game? If so, which Tube line is Huish Park on?

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
My office is in Exeter, I travel this route frequently. I've found the most efficient route to be A27, M27, then leave at the A36 (Salisbury) junction. Go through or round Salisbury, come out on the other side still on the A36 heading for Warminster, then after a few miles turn on to the A303, follow it west to Yeovil.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
My office is in Exeter, I travel this route frequently. I've found the most efficient route to be A27, M27, then leave at the A36 (Salisbury) junction. Go through or round Salisbury, come out on the other side still on the A36 heading for Warminster, then after a few miles turn on to the A303, follow it west to Yeovil.

same route i quoted earlier....in that case i'm going that way

Jimmy Grimble

Does anyone have any experience of drinking in Sherborne prior to a match against Yeovil?

Someone suggested your better off going there (if going by train), as there are a few good pubs near the station. That way you can have a few pints whilst invariably waiting for a cab to Yeovil.

Can anyone answer this?

I can't find a Yeovil forum to ask the locals.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has the remaining seated allocation sold out ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Darren Balkham ‏@Suspolfootball 3s
Unlikely to be any tickets available on the day for Brighton fans at Yeovil. If you haven't got your yet, check with BHAFC for availability

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here