Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yeovil Away - Sold Out

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
When I've been before I didn't think it was that bad, plenty of noise, good chanting, on those occasions we were a division lower, and I don't think we'd sold out either.

Must have been in a different part of the terrace to me then! I recall it being a bit lame, but maybe it was a different game.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Must have been in a different part of the terrace to me then! I recall it being a bit lame, but maybe it was a different game.

Possibly, I've been there a few times, though wasn't at the last one we had there.

Jimmy Grimble

I'm struggling to believe we've really sold c2000 for this, particularly with a week to go.

We haven't.

There's still about 100 in the seated section left - as of an hour ago. I know this as I was rushed into purchasing some (over the phone) as I didn't expect it to sell out.

Yet again the club's website and fan communication fails, though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I doff my cap to every single one of you who is going. What an utterly turd trip you will have. In footballing terms, I cannot think of a worse thing to do than to spend half a weekend battling to and from that dreary, fetid, pointless little outpost.

Fair play to you all. Proper support.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We haven't.

There's still about 100 in the seated section left - as of an hour ago. I know this as I was rushed into purchasing some (over the phone) as I didn't expect it to sell out.

Yet again the club's website and fan communication fails, though.
You'll have no chance in getting a seat in the first five rows once the Love Bus regulars and the old farts demand on sitting at the front :lol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I doff my cap to every single one of you who is going. What an utterly turd trip you will have. In footballing terms, I cannot think of a worse thing to do than to spend half a weekend battling to and from that dreary, fetid, pointless little outpost.

You're seriously over-egging this one Mr.10.

To cover the 40 miles or so from where my North Somerset outpost to Yeovil is only, yes only, going to take me two and a half hours on the train*.

(* - I'm currently ignoring the fact that the train will drop me off in the arse end of nowhere)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I'm guessing it is the subsequent...

Club website says game is sold out.
Game is not sold out.

...bits.

Ah, OK, its not on the mobile website, no reference to it being sold out that I can see (on the club official app), so yes, poor show if they can't update their mobile site at the same time as the main site.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Just looked on the ticket site, what a strange message;

"To purchase seated tickets please call the booking line on 0844 327 1901. Please note the seated area is initially allocated to families, seniors, supporters who have difficulty standing and ambulant disabled supporters."

And then beneath the message it reads Sold Out, I have to agree, very misleading, makes you wonder why they can't put the correct
Message on the website(s) and on the ticket site.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You're seriously over-egging this one Mr.10.

To cover the 40 miles or so from where my North Somerset outpost to Yeovil is only, yes only, going to take me two and a half hours on the train*.

(* - I'm currently ignoring the fact that the train will drop me off in the arse end of nowhere)

Is that all ? Well, it will certainly afford you some quality time with your i-Product(s) on the way at the very least. Fair play chap.

I don't care about the match reports for this one, I just can't wait to read the "just got back from Yeovil" threads, which should start around about the following Tuesday.

Imagine the fun if its raining.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs

My sentiments entirely.

This is what it's all about though, or it used to be...
Gone are the days of going away and wondering where the hell you are and why am I doing this to myself for 90mins.. I can't wait for this little trip cross country by train (bar opening 10:00).. then the trek from station to ground, I hope it's pissing down on our little terrace, oh and 3 points just to top it off..
Old School

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

I'm going to be on a train to Southampton with my dad and mates and then another train to Yeovil. With beer. And Albion fans. What's not to enjoy?!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You'll all have a good time in spite of the location, no doubt. Beerage with mates will always help smooth away the rough edges of the miserable, inaccessible khazi you will (eventually) find yourselves in.

Me ? I'm keeping my powder dry for Bornmuff. Pulling an overnighter for that bad boy - early kickoff too, so by the time we're done with Dean Court, its into town to find a Ladbrokes, a sports bar and Soccer Saturday. Then the evening will get messy. And the night even messier, as we're booked into an absolute SLUM of a hotel, the reviews of which had me laughing out loud. Can't bloody wait.

But thats for another thread.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
You'll all have a good time in spite of the location, no doubt. Beerage with mates will always help smooth away the rough edges of the miserable, inaccessible khazi you will (eventually) find yourselves in.

Me ? I'm keeping my powder dry for Bornmuff. Pulling an overnighter for that bad boy - early kickoff too, so by the time we're done with Dean Court, its into town to find a Ladbrokes, a sports bar and Soccer Saturday. Then the evening will get messy. And the night even messier, as we're booked into an absolute SLUM of a hotel, the reviews of which had me laughing out loud. Can't bloody wait.

But thats for another thread.

Marvellous. I've spent many a night in a dodgy B'muff bar and slum hotel, they exceed at it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here