Yeovil Away - Sold Out

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Grimble

Does anyone have any experience of drinking in Sherborne prior to a match against Yeovil?

Someone suggested your better off going there (if going by train), as there are a few good pubs near the station. That way you can have a few pints whilst invariably waiting for a cab to Yeovil.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Triffic

image.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We have a spare ticket if anyone interested, PM me

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Erm i thought with all your kayaking you be quite fit...but you saying u so big you need to have the space of three people?

weather forecast this far ahead is a bit hit in miss imho
After watching that England game tonight I'm buzzing to watch some live football now on Saturday - sod the rain & no strikers

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Ah...i'm driving down...thinking of leaving at 10

If I were driving I'd do the M23 M25 & M3 takes you out the way a bit but is continues motorway driving, I'd leave earlier myself to avoid any traffic and get to Yeovil for Breakfast :)

Oh wise people of NSC which route would you take to Yeovil ? ( from Shoreham )

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If I were driving I'd do the M23 M25 & M3 takes you out the way a bit but is continues motorway driving, I'd leave earlier myself to avoid any traffic and get to Yeovil for Breakfast :)

I'll bear in mind the directions...no way am i leaving earlier lol..thats one of the attractions of this game..no doubt i will now get involved in some jam and arrive for the second half :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports