SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thunderbolts and lightning, very very frightening...

image.jpg

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
From my home in the eastern end of the arse end of nowhere to Huish park will only be about half an hour.

Hopefully the A303 won't be too bad westbound on Saturday morning, but it's been completely pants in both directions since they shut the junction near Stonehenge.

Drinking in Sherborne is a good alternative than drinking in Yeovil. There a a few decent pubs, although the one called the Digby Tap is a bit up its own backside; full of very snooty locals. There is also a sainsbury's near the station for onward supplies.

the weather is looking good for Saturday, cloudy & mild. I am too young to be an old fart, but I will be in the seats :)

Jimmy Grimble

Ticket going in the seated area if anyone is interested...

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I found one that suited my available weather protection options and preferences.

yeovil.png

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
From my home in the eastern end of the arse end of nowhere to Huish park will only be about half an hour.

Hopefully the A303 won't be too bad westbound on Saturday morning, but it's been completely pants in both directions since they shut the junction near Stonehenge.

Drinking in Sherborne is a good alternative than drinking in Yeovil. There a a few decent pubs, although the one called the Digby Tap is a bit up its own backside; full of very snooty locals. There is also a sainsbury's near the station for onward supplies.

the weather is looking good for Saturday, cloudy & mild. I am too young to be an old fart, but I will be in the seats :)

A303 was clear as a bell...left shoreham at 11.20 sauntered along and parked up in a housing estate ..10 min walk to the ground...on the terrace by 2.55

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I doff my cap to every single one of you who is going. What an utterly turd trip you will have. In footballing terms, I cannot think of a worse thing to do than to spend half a weekend battling to and from that dreary, fetid, pointless little outpost.

Fair play to you all. Proper support.

Is that all ? Well, it will certainly afford you some quality time with your i-Product(s) on the way at the very least. Fair play chap.

I don't care about the match reports for this one, I just can't wait to read the "just got back from Yeovil" threads, which should start around about the following Tuesday.

Imagine the fun if its raining.

Should have listened to you!!
Only rained for a short while and the sun came out(every cloud.....)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here