Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham replay is live on S4C on Tuesday, 7:45pm kickoff [Finally]

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Expect it is the Mark Hughes effect I am afraid. I am sure our game is the bigger propect of a "shock", however QPR will dominate the football news.

Or maybe its the fact that Gus has already said he will probably play the development squad for the game. So not as appealing.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
This is a right farce. Surely the lowest team still left in the cup against a Championship team is much more interesting than any of those fixtures??

And why the f*** has Naylor got it wrong. That man is a fool.

You answered your own question

CORRECT

D

Deleted member 22389

The fixtures where chosen by people who don't have a clue about football. ITV annoy the hell out of me. Even when they where meant to be concentrating on Peterborough they still have to bloody well talk about Man UTD and Man City, which by the way I thought was boring.

pseudonym

Sep 22, 2011
Hell
Whether it's on or not I'm going to takenthis
Opportunity to moan AGAIN about Freesat. It was invented by the beeb and itv yet there is no ITV4 HD. Does anyone sympathise? Who's to blame?

The blame is quite simply with itv,they are moving away from offering itv 2,3,4 for free, thats why you need the hd pack at a cost of 10.25 pm to get the hd versions,and don't be surprised when a new carriage deal is done with sky the sd versions will no longer be free,so you will also be losing the sd versions.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
The fixtures where chosen by people who don't have a clue about football. ITV annoy the hell out of me. Even when they where meant to be concentrating on Peterborough they still have to bloody well talk about Man UTD and Man City, which by the way I thought was boring.

Blimey, if you thought United/City was boring, I don't know what you want from a football game.

D

Deleted member 18477

saaaake! QPR can f*** off! wont be watching that. and as for MK dicks... don't even get me started!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's not only Naylor getting things wrong.
Brian Owen tweeted yesterday that the WHU vs BHA FA youth Cup game was live on the Hammers site.
He even posted the link to the item.

He didn't notice that the whole match would be shown AS LIVE tomorrow, and NOT live tonight.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OK so is it definitely on S4C live or not ?

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
after the first game who the hell is going to watch the wolves replay?

can`t believe that the replay involving the only non league team left in the competition is deemed less interesting than the turdy games they have selected.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OK cheers - might have to S4C with Radio commentary although they may get out of sync

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here