Wrexham replay is live on S4C on Tuesday, 7:45pm kickoff [Finally]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
OK cheers - might have to S4C with Radio commentary although they may get out of sync

I watch a fair bit of rugby on S4C and the sync with the commentary is fine and they do it in English and Welsh.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Unbelievable!

The TV companies keep banging on about the romance of the cup. You have the only non-league side left in the competition at HOME against a championship team, in a game that they do have a chance of winning and they chose those other games.

Romance of the cup, bollocks.

Very much This

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
On the plus side it might mean a few more Albion there in person to cheer the lads on (says the smug Welsh boy, not wanting to be there on his own).

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think it will be excellent if its on welsh tv with the welsh commentator, they say the players names in english so what's the problem

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Do they really think anyone will tune into to see Wolves v Birmingham after the 1st match ? Or watch a couple of noddy championship sides who can't score a goal rather than a good old non league side at home with a chance of a big upset ?

Who makes these decisions ?

Morons, usually.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
AndyNaylorArgus

ITV info came from Albion sources. Usurped by change in coverage plans #bhafc

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Wrexhams board say it IS on S4C, might want to update the title.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
As long as Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend haven't recently learnt Welsh, this is all good news as far as I'm concerned. Might cook some traditional Welsh dish to go with the coverage (nice bit of lamb), lay my hands on a bottle of Brains somewhere. Sorted.

JCL - the new kid in town

Aug 23, 2011
Do they really think anyone will tune into to see Wolves v Birmingham after the 1st match ? Or watch a couple of noddy championship sides who can't score a goal rather than a good old non league side at home with a chance of a big upset ?

Who makes these decisions ?

I have noticed since the FA cup moved off the BBC you get less interesting ties broadcast. I remember years ago watching canvey island vs northampton (possibly) on the BBC. Now ITV aren't interested if it doesn't have a premier league team in it.

There is also a very midland bias in the 3 games that are being shown with 5 out of 6 teams being from the midlands, its a fix.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports