Wrexham replay is live on S4C on Tuesday, 7:45pm kickoff [Finally]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted User X18H

Got it. And last time live on BBC? FA Cup Final 1983...

The last time Brighton & Hove Albion featured live on BBC TV, was at approx 2:50 pm 6th August 2011 although no football was shown.

Prior to this on Grandstand in April 1996 and on 26th April 1997.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Whether it's on or not I'm going to takenthis
Opportunity to moan AGAIN about Freesat. It was invented by the beeb and itv yet there is no ITV4 HD. Does anyone sympathise? Who's to blame?

Expect it is the Mark Hughes effect I am afraid. I am sure our game is the bigger propect of a "shock", however QPR will dominate the football news.

Seems an odd one to me - I can't imagine there are many neutrals salivating at the prospect of watching Mark Hughes in charge of QPR, whereas people always like a 'giant-killing'. Aren't Wrexham also the last non-league team left in the competition?

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Unbelievable!

The TV companies keep banging on about the romance of the cup. You have the only non-league side left in the competition at HOME against a championship team, in a game that they do have a chance of winning and they chose those other games.

Romance of the cup, bollocks.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I am going to give Andy Naylor some twitter abuse :glare:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This is a right farce. Surely the lowest team still left in the cup against a Championship team is much more interesting than any of those fixtures??

And why the f*** has Naylor got it wrong. That man is a fool.

D

Deleted member 22389

The only hope now is S4C. The fixtures they have chosen are a joke. Usual story. Bloody annoying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports