Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham replay is live on S4C on Tuesday, 7:45pm kickoff [Finally]

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
£62,000 will pay for all of Gus and Tanno's fines with some left over for Saturday. Result!

D

Deleted member 18477

£62,000 will pay for all of Gus and Tanno's fines with some left over for Saturday. Result!

more than enough for Gus to come out and tell us what he thought of the ref for the burnley game now :lol:

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
i think if he plays bridcutt in place of the injured kaz, that should be enough to win the game. JFC looks just as comfortable with the ball than most of our players.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
will be the interested to see what Gus does now will he the same team that finished the game on Saturday or will he play a strong team

Yeah..message to Gus.....This IS a big game...We all want to play Newcastle at the Amex. Don't try and play silly bugger's and be clever with team selection. I'm sure Mr Bloom will be on the phone telling Gus how he would like to entertain Newcastle at the Amex.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
looks like no-one has faith in our youngsters! plating them in these games will do them a world of good. if they're not good enough, he won't play them.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I have just to tell my wife that she has to watch Holby City upstairs, not going to go down well.

And for the record, I still think Gus will play the Kids. No interest in the cup.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
ITV HD is on FreeviewHD, but ITV4 HD isn't I don't believe.

BBC One HD, BBC HD, ITV1 HD and Channel 4 HD down here.

Even if ITV4 was included, we can't get the Freeview HD channels here until 21 March anyway.

Last edited:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Great. I can watch that. Will make a change to the usual evening television fodder.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Please Gus, don't mess about- lets get a few goals in the bag before you bring on the dev squad.

Bridcutt and JFC in mid to start and we're safe, CMS up top for good measure and we're there... hopefully

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Bit of a worry when we find things out from Andy Naylor. Whats wrong with the official club website? No wonder people dont subscribe to it.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Working an event with six female Olympic Athletes in London, will use laptop and wi fi to watch via the usually rubbish ITV.com.

Completely pointless post I admit, but just wanted to say I was working!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here