Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham replay is live on S4C on Tuesday, 7:45pm kickoff [Finally]

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Bit of a worry when we find things out from Andy Naylor. Whats wrong with the official club website? No wonder people dont subscribe to it.

Paul Camillin has tweeted that it's not 100% confirmed as being on telly. Naylor looks to have jumped the gun a bit

PaulCamillin: #BHAFC v Wrexham game IS LIKELY to be on TV next week, but not yet 100% confirmed. Should have confirmation either way from FA tomorrow.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
got pens written all over it,gonna be one of them nights i reckon

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think Gus will bring in both CMS and Bridcutt to complement the DS and go from there. I would leave out Sampayo who I thought irrespective of being young was the weakness in the defence.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I think its the first time since Jan 1984 when we were live on ITV against Liverpool. I was there that day and stood on the east stand, we tore the scousers apart...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I'm sure it will still be on, but at the moment my Sky+ is saying that ITV4 are showing Piers Morgan on Hollywood next Tuesday. Just saying like.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mine is showing Ali - loads of choice then

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm sure it will still be on, but at the moment my Sky+ is saying that ITV4 are showing Piers Morgan on Hollywood next Tuesday. Just saying like.

The epg data would have been supplied for the next 7 days. It can change.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Good choice. It had to be shown with Wrexham being the only non-league side left. Just hope Gus plays a stronger team this time.

What match have ESPN chosen out of Leicester vs Nott'm Forest, Millwall vs Dag & Red, QPR vs MK Dons and Wolves vs Birmingham? Can't think of any other replays and none of those that appealing.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Letting Wrexham equalise at the Amex is beginning to look like a masterstroke.

We need the Argus to print a souvenir match programme free with the paper and get the whole city experience watching an Albion game, if only from the tellybox.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here