• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Ahem.

View attachment 62696

It's eating a CHAINSAW. It's running too. But the croc - he don't care.

Please provide evidence of a badger eating anything that's anywhere near as hard. Actually, don't waste your time. You won't be able to find a pic - because badgers AREN'T HARD.

I rest my case, m'lud.

Crocs are hard, Honey Badgers are hard. This is a tie of who is hardest, not that one isn't hard.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Crocs are hard, Honey Badgers are hard.

No, I see that you're right. Of course you're right.

I mean compare:

croc chainsaw.jpg

honey badger cuddle.jpg

Honey badgers are hard?

In your FACE.

#teamcroc

Ahem.

View attachment 62696

It's eating a CHAINSAW. It's running too. But the croc - he don't care.

Please provide evidence of a badger eating anything that's anywhere near as hard. Actually, don't waste your time. You won't be able to find a pic - because badgers AREN'T HARD.

I rest my case, m'lud.

Got to be the clincher that.

It's EATING a Chainsaw FFS.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Are there actually any videos/pictures of the Salt Water Croc taking on anything remotely impressive?

There are plenty of videos of the HB on Youtube but everyone has seen them already.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Are there actually any videos/pictures of the Salt Water Croc taking on anything remotely impressive?

I'm starting to feel like the picture editor of Private Eye who every couple of weeks pulls out the pic of Andrew Neil and whoever she was.

You have seen the pic of the croc EATING a RUNNING CHAINSAW, right? Sigh.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

There are plenty of videos of the HB on Youtube but everyone has seen them already.

How about time? How about whatever killed the dinosaurs? Is that not HARD enough for you?

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
I'm starting to feel like the picture editor of Private Eye who every couple of weeks pulls out the pic of Andrew Neil and whoever she was.

You have seen the pic of the croc EATING a RUNNING CHAINSAW, right? Sigh.

Have you seen the pic [MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION] posted of the croc being cuddled by an Australian guy?

Oh and it has a chainsaw in it's mouth, that doesn't mean it is actually eating a chainsaw. The croc has no appreciation as to what a chainsaw is, it could just as easily be a dolls house for all it cares. Doesn't prove it's hard at all.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Proving what?

1) The python gives up and runs away.
2) It attacked an alligator. An alligator is NOT a salt water crocodile.

So, we're left with a failed attempt to down the mighty croc's baby second cousin. Big deal.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Honey Badger's are hard. Be objective and accept it, instead of a little nerdy team of you denying the obvious.

Bild%2019.jpg

A picture of a blind badger accidentally running into the back legs of leopard/cheetah (I'm embarrassed to admit I'm not sure which) is hardly conclusive evidence of hardness, now is it?

A picture of a blind badger accidentally running into the back legs of leopard/cheetah (I'm embarrassed to admit I'm not sure which) is hardly conclusive evidence of hardness, now is it?

The fact that the Cheetah had just EATEN (And killed for itself), as shown by the BLOOD all over its face should be enough evidence right there that it simply could not be bothered to retaliate and simply gave up what was left of the bones and sinew.

Hard?

Don't make me laugh.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Exactly - the crocodile is a beast, a tooled up prehistoric monster. But what does it do that's hard!?

This badger will taken on lions, killer bees, snakes, hyena's without any tools, THE VERY FACT ITS JUST A BADGER IS WHAT MAKES IT HARD!

No no no. The crocodile by being a beast makes it hard, the badger by being a badger makes it a badger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports