Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why isn't Kemy Agustien playing

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How long is KA's contract? Bad for the squad to have a player with his poor attitude around IMHO.

2 years

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Maybe he'll put the effort in to try and win a new contract when he realises that, in 16 months, he's going to be unemployed with nothing but a ropey online business plan.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
If relations between club and player don't improve I can see his contract being paid up and him leaving in the close season. Really no sense in keeping a player who pines for a return to his former club. Something has gone badly wrong when a former Premier League prospect - and seen by many at Swansea as a decent acquisition - is now helping out the under-21s without a sniff of the first team. Poor fitness/attitude could be the reason, but it's all academic really. If he wants out - get him out.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If relations between club and player don't improve I can see his contract being paid up and him leaving in the close season. Really no sense in keeping a player who pines for a return to his former club. Something has gone badly wrong when a former Premier League prospect - and seen by many at Swansea as a decent acquisition - is now helping out the under-21s without a sniff of the first team. Poor fitness/attitude could be the reason, but it's all academic really. If he wants out - get him out.

Are you offering the money to pay up his contract?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Would very much like to see him given a chance in the first team again. I thought he played well against Reading and then dropped out of the squad. There has to be more to this than meets the eye. He played in a very young team today but hopefully it is sharpening him up ready for first team action.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Crap post

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Only featured for the develoment squad as some scouts from League One were attending.

spanishdave

Jul 30, 2013
Hove
He played for the U21's today. Think even hes fustrated with his lack of games, hes been saying and retweeting a lot about it on twitter recently too :/

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I'm sure if he was playing weekly his attitude will change.

Sadly this will never happen. Most talented player at the club as well.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'm sure if he was playing weekly his attitude will change

In which case I'm glad he's not, we don't need players at the club with that kind of attitude.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
. Most talented player at the club as well.

If you by talent you mean do a trick, probably not but that's not really here nor there. If you mean talented as footballer he's clearly not as talented as Kuzcack or Upson or Ulloa

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Thank you. Shame it isn't one year. Nathan Jones throwing him a (presumably last) chance in the Argus today. Can't see KA stepping up, but here's hoping. He certainly has the ability.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If you by talent you mean do a trick, probably not but that's not really here nor there. If you mean talented as footballer he's clearly not as talented as Kuzcack or Upson or Ulloa

He made 21 appearances in the Prem for Swansea last season, so he must have some talent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here