Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why isn't Kemy Agustien playing

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
yes ......but if he is inherently lazy then how on earth did he make it so far as a professional footballer...???.......if his exclusion from the team is down to a personality clash then surely he is only as much to blame as the other people involved..???...and i'm mentioning no names here but it is a bit difficult for a bit of a no mark to command the respect of others who may not appreciate who he is........???:moo:

Sure, but you can get so far on talent alone, then you're found out when application is needed.......

There are plenty of 'talented' footballers who have gone by the wayside due to lack of application. Ravel Morrison most recently with Fergie, but hopefully he'll turn his career around - he certainly played well the other night for QPR.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He's been left out of the devleopment squad for today's game.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
He's been left out of the devleopment squad for today's game.

I noted that. I wonder if that is just because they are limited in how many over age players they can field and they want to give both Hoskins and cms a run out.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
yes ......but if he is inherently lazy then how on earth did he make it so far as a professional footballer

Errm, off the top of my head

Adel Taarabt
Dimitar Berbatov
Emmanuel Adebayor

All perfectly capable of being lazy when they feel like it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
yes ......but if he is inherently lazy then how on earth did he make it so far as a professional footballer...???.......if his exclusion from the team is down to a personality clash then surely he is only as much to blame as the other people involved..???...and i'm mentioning no names here but it is a bit difficult for a bit of a no mark to command the respect of others who may not appreciate who he is........???:moo:

Brilliant.

So its Nathan Jones' fault that Kemy Agustien eats too many cheesecakes and thinks he's better than he is?

Amazing.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant.

So its Nathan Jones' fault that Kemy Agustien eats too many cheesecakes and thinks he's better than he is?

Amazing.

I agree. Much as I dislike Nathan's BS media work, I really can't see how he can be blamed for Kemy's demise. That is down to one person, Kemy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here