Why isn't Kemy Agustien playing

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I reckon he's like Mel Gibson in The Sixth Sense and we'll realise that he's a ghost.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
what has actually happened to Kemy?
i'm very confused about this situation

Doesn't put enough effort in I'd imagine & unfit. You know from the way Oscar is, despite his mild mannered demeanour, that certain things about Kemy aren't going to go down well with a manager like him. Just my guess anyway.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
If he plays he shall have my support. However I can't say I particularly want a player with his kind of attitude at the club.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Still think he has a lot to offer IF and its a big if he can get his head straight and knuckle down and not act the billy big boll*cks

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Still think he has a lot to offer IF and its a big if he can get his head straight and knuckle down and not act the billy big boll*cks

i would love to see him play and be at full fitness but he seem as though he does not want to bother. do not know why he is so up him self as he only played for swansea
(no disrespect)

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
One thing is apparently clear with Oscar - Despite his laid back demeanor, he doesn't suffer fools with an attitude. Both Lita and Agustien have been banished to the naughty step for their attitude.

The common link between the two is they both came from Swansea. Maybe Swansea think offloading their problem children onto us is payback for us stitching them up for £125'000 and giving them Leon Knight all those years ago? :ohmy:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
These two are strange, and appeared to have slipped through the net. Attitude , according to Mr. Burkes scouting filters is one of the attributes that is looked for when assessing players.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
One thing is apparently clear with Oscar - Despite his laid back demeanor, he doesn't suffer fools with an attitude. Both Lita and Agustien have been banished to the naughty step for their attitude.

The common link between the two is they both came from Swansea. Maybe Swansea think offloading their problem children onto us is payback for us stitching them up for £125'000 and giving them Leon Knight all those years ago? :ohmy:

They paid us back massively with Harley as well.

Orlandi was the one gem we got from them.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Knight scored 15 goals in 28 games for Swansea, so one of his most prolific seasons.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i can't help thinking that a fully fit and adjusted Agustien would be a big asset to the team.....it is a massive waste to have a player of his standard ( hence wages) skulking around in the detention room...!!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Doesn't put enough effort in I'd imagine & unfit. You know from the way Oscar is, despite his mild mannered demeanour, that certain things about Kemy aren't going to go down well with a manager like him. Just my guess anyway.

This. Is a lazy player who does not put in a shift. Yes, he can spot a pass and can be creative (based on the few occasions he's played), but, definite luxury player who plays for himself and not the team.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This. Is a lazy player who does not put in a shift. Yes, he can spot a pass and can be creative (based on the few occasions he's played), but, definite luxury player who plays for himself and not the team.

yes ......but if he is inherently lazy then how on earth did he make it so far as a professional footballer...???.......if his exclusion from the team is down to a personality clash then surely he is only as much to blame as the other people involved..???...and i'm mentioning no names here but it is a bit difficult for a bit of a no mark to command the respect of others who may not appreciate who he is........???:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports