Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why isn't Kemy Agustien playing

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
we have done this with another thread a few days ago???????????????????????????

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
There have been lots and lots of players who have pissed managers off over the years, but if they are good enough to play and could help the team, then bloody well play them.

At least until you can replace them with someone else.

Oscar was moaning about players being tired, Kemy isn't!!!!!

Play the guy, make him earn his wages.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
The fact he makes Eric Pickles look like a 26 inch waist might have something to do with it

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Anyone who saw a picture that Lua Lua tweeted from the changing room a month or so ago will know Kemy is anything but fat/overweight.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Soooo frustrating to have a player with skill and vision no where near the match day squad when you have to suffer that shite last night.

Oct 25, 2003
I've seen absolutely nothing since his time here to suggest that Agustein is anything but a fairly average player. Can't for the life of me work out why everyone is suddenly calling for his inclusion.

Reminds me a bit of the 2010 World Cup. Everyone was constantly banging on about how Joe Cole was the answer to all our problems. Then he played, did sod all and the they all remembered that he isn't really good enough.

I expect a similar scenario if Agustein plays. It's a shame as when we signed him he ticked a lot of boxes for me

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I've seen absolutely nothing since his time here to suggest that Agustein is anything but a fairly average player. Can't for the life of me work out why everyone is suddenly calling for his inclusion.

Reminds me a bit of the 2010 World Cup. Everyone was constantly banging on about how Joe Cole was the answer to all our problems. Then he played, did sod all and the they all remembered that he isn't really good enough.

I expect a similar scenario if Agustein plays. It's a shame as when we signed him he ticked a lot of boxes for me

I've seen most of his appearances for us, and the guy has real quality.
He's strong, has great vision, is extremely comfortable on the ball, and is a good passer.

Could be very influential in the midfield.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Attitude ? In any kind of employment & management the key is to manage people's attitude and work to bring out the best in them. If management are thin skinned it makes a bad situation worse.

Talent should be used to the clubs advantage

Oct 25, 2003
I've seen most of his appearances for us, and the guy has real quality.
He's strong, has great vision, is extremely comfortable on the ball, and is a good passer.

Could be very influential in the midfield.

If he did indeed possess all of these qualities then it wouldn't be a question of whether he could or couldn't be influential as he simply would be dominating our play.

So either he doesn't actually possess these qualities to the extent that people believe, or he hasn't applied himself enough to showcase his talent. I suspect the latter and the lower leagues are filled with players like that.

If he is as talented as people say then he really hasn't showcased it thus far

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
There have been lots and lots of players who have pissed managers off over the years, but if they are good enough to play and could help the team, then bloody well play them.

At least until you can replace them with someone else.

Oscar was moaning about players being tired, Kemy isn't!!!!!

Play the guy, make him earn his wages.

Agree

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I really don't care about his attitude. At least he knows how to play the game of football at this level which is more than could be said for most of our team out there tonight.

He's not shown that in any game so far though

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
He certainly isn't fat.

I don't know the reasons for him not playing but I do struggle to see how a player can be signed in the summer presumably on decent wages and identified as an important player but now not even get in the squad when we have three defenders on the bench and players being rested - particularly when we are lacking creativity.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
There are clearly major off field problems with him that the general public is not party to.

Yesterday he tweeted a pic of himself behind the wheel on a road trip with some mates. Not the most sensible thing to do when he was banned from driving for 12 months in April last year.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
eme9ere4.jpg
interesting that other teams fans are picking up on it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here