Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was your last celebrity sighting?

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
On the London train back from Middlesborough away Craig Burley was making regular trips to the drinks buffet
I think they like a drink or two in their family

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
David Gedge( Lead Singer of The Wedding Present) at The Haunt last Friday night.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Had a nice little chat with Ray "Mr Benn" Brooks this afternoon

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Caught a glimpse of TWOCHOICEStom this morning as he answered his door to another film crew.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Albion players aside, Eddie Kidd in the Enterprise Centre, Eastbourne was my last celeb sighting (a few months back).

I`ve just driven passed the Amex and seen Glen Murray ,banging on the door,crying and screaming `pleeeeeeeaaasssse`over and over again.I gave him a kick and said`f*** off you dirty palace whore,we`ll never have you back, you are FILTH!!.Still he kept pleading.It`s sad really.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Robbie Keane in Harrods a few weeks ago. He is very tall!!!

Crikey, who'd have thought?

After he'd been to the tills & paid for his over-priced tat, did he proceed to do a rubbish forward roll c/w twin imaginary 6-shooter flourish at the end??

will self on the northern line sunday morning, his missus and his 2 kids were with him and his dog was sat on his lap, dressed like a geography teacher, not a good look

Pix??? I have never seen a dog dressed like a geography teacher.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I saw this guy in Hollingbury Asda the other day.

0.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Zoe and Norm on my flight back from Dubai last week.

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Jim Parsons, who plays Sheldon in Big Bang Theory, was sitting in the seat behind me on a train in America just before Christmas. Followed by sitting at the next table to David Schwimmer in a restaurant in New York the following day.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I've recently sold my car to Mark Williams who was in one/some of the Harry Potter films!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here