Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was your last celebrity sighting?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Garth Crooks at Manchester airport yesterday. He was in front of me going through security.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
We had dinner later, and I didn't trust myself to offer him the plate with real toast!

I don't blame you for playing it safe tbh. I guess the time to really worry is if he comes round your gaff & sticks his hat on the sideboard. :ohmy:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I don't blame you for playing it safe tbh. I guess the time to really worry is if he comes round your gaff & sticks his hat on the sideboard. :ohmy:

I was trying to work some Q-Tips stuff into the conversation, but "SYSLJFM" would have sounded a bit awkward. Loved them.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Dave Benson-Phillips near Iceland in goring... He was carrying bags and had a little giggle and said whoopsy when my son fell over. Nice bloke he is, always smiling.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Only bloody Graham Stuart of Chelsea, Everton & Charlton fame on the tube Saturday... For anyone who cares, he got on at BANK and got off at ANGEL.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
David Gilmour - last year in my local Sainsbury's. Quiet bloke, but friendly enough.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
419lib.jpg

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Not a celebrity but well known in football and certainly on here, I bumped into Nigel Adkins in Winchester a few days ago.

Unfortunately not the first time as he does live here and his face is just as slappable in the flesh as it is on TV!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here