Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was your last celebrity sighting?

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Warwick Davis and his family having their photos taken by press photographers outside the ITV studios on Monday lunch time. I was out running and had to dodge between them and the photographers to avoid colliding with anyone. I did consider jumping over the 4 of them for a brief moment, but thought it might be considered rude.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
couple of celeb chefs today but as I have already admitted they were ripping the piss out of Worrell-Thompson I'd better not mention their names :)

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Sol Campbell last month; putting his suitcase through the scanner in front of me at the Eurostar terminal, Gare Du Nord.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Saw Peter of Peter & the test tube babies walking up from the station towards the ground at the Wrexham game.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Matt Lucas in Soho in August got photo with him.
Two weeks before that had a drink with Emma Chambers (Alice Tinker) from Vicar Of Dibley she had just got her divorce through that day and it was her birthday too, she was in tears so my mate and I sat and got pissed with her in a bar in Soho .
Lovely girl !!!!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Marcos Painter and Adam ElAbd after last week's game.

Well, I think they're celebs.

isn't it nice to see them as celebs? it's a lot more down to earth than saying so and so saw some billionaire actor or something.

having said that daff, I serve our goalies in sainos regularly..

I was bought up in a christian family and can remember when people thought the bishop was a celebrity for the fact that he had been on tv lol.

I have seen him at Fishers Farm, in Wisborough Green,Tullys Farm, Crawley and Sainsburys East Grinstead and then my daughter tells me she is friends with his son! too much I though he was GOD was I was 16.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Last week in the foyer of a London theatre where I had just seen Jersey Boys, I almost bumped into actor Jason Flemying of Lock Stock, Snatch etc and chum of Guy Ritchie.

Was on the tube end of Sept and after some wracking of brain I realised that guy opposite was actor Gary Waldhorn of Vicar of Dibley and Brushstrokes fame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here