Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was your last celebrity sighting?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Pretty sure I saw emanuel Adebayour in Westfield, Stratford yesterday. definitely saw Joe Jordan there just before Xmas.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Liam Bridcutt last week at a service station on the a23 hopping out of his nice car into another nice car , no it wasn't yellow and green .

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
I walked past the bloke who plays Ken Barlow near the Cricketers in Brighton a couple of weeks ago. He was with a woman who was picking up dog shit.

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Mark Clemmit at the East Stand entrance prior to the Southampton game. I presumed he was filming the football league show but didnt see it on the schedules.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
My wife and I were enjoying a pre-Christmas drink in a bar at The Savoy, when Stephen Fry and Rolf Harris were turned away as the bar was full. There was no seating left, but you'd have thought they could have made a bit of room for them, but no, and off they scuttled.

levski seagull

Jul 7, 2003
brighton
will self on the northern line sunday morning, his missus and his 2 kids were with him and his dog was sat on his lap, dressed like a geography teacher, not a good look

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
I walked past Tracey from coronation street and Jeremy Kyle this week, my office is opposite Granada studios in so we regularly see z listers walking around

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Easy 10 and his lovelly sister at the Amex on satdi true celebs!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here