Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What small changes would you make at the Amex ?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
The back wall of the WSU to be painted Brighton blue and have something written on it or something abit like the Sir Trevor Brooking on the upper tier of the away stand at Upton Park. I think it would really help us bed into the stadium more do another on the back of the ESU (Assuming it will have one).

A name like Stuart Storer or Robbie Reinelt will tie the stadium closer to the fans I feel and will also hide some more of the dull grey that is all over the place.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Originally Posted by pwlr1966
The ability to buy a match day program at the food outlets.

It would help because I use the cashless system at matches & have to Q in the shop for a program and then have to Q for food or a drink when I could get what I want in one transaction.

buy thhe programme with with £3 cash from the sellers on your way up to the stadium

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
buy thhe programme with with £3 cash from the sellers on your way up to the stadium

As I said, I prefer to use the cashless/loyalty system as I do not always carry cash

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Blue paint on the plain concrete walls

Allow flags and banners to be DRAPED from the WSU.

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
As a non-smoker, a smoking area would be brillo, it's horrible trying to get out at full time and having to go through the turnstiles and then a crowd of people not 4-5 feet from the turnstiles crowding up and smoking en masse.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The back wall of the WSU to be painted Brighton blue and have something written on it or something abit like the Sir Trevor Brooking on the upper tier of the away stand at Upton Park. I think it would really help us bed into the stadium more do another on the back of the ESU (Assuming it will have one).

A name like Stuart Storer or Robbie Reinelt will tie the stadium closer to the fans I feel and will also hide some more of the dull grey that is all over the place.
do you mean the window?!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Disclaimer - in no way is this a criticism of our magnificent home:
1. A Pub outside the stadium near the station.
2. Outside catering and seating areas (run by the club to keep revenue).
3. More Albion decoration, blue and white walls, larger more obvious club signage etc make in clear to the visiting fans this is our home.
4. Half time results on the screens.
5. Able to use cashless cards everywhere - Beer stands, programs etc.
6. Cover over the P&R queuing areas, we were lucky this season.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
do they have lights in the ladies cubicles?????

No they don't in there either. Don't need them. We're just better shots than you blokes!

And you can all keep your hands off our loos. You've taken our virginity but you're NOT getting our bogs as well.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I would stop the 50 or so people who always have a fag right outside the West side exit from the North stand. Ive got no problem with people smoking but its horrible having to fight your way through them whilst trying to get out.

Im pretty sure that you arent allowed to smoke within a certain distance of the door to a pub etc so why not the Amex?

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
id get rid of the stupid 30 min countdown till kick off that Richard reynolds does

Cringeworthy razamatazz. I wonder if away fans laugh at the bleach-haired cheerleader on the shouting on the PA? Embarrassing.

But I wouldn't bring back the funeral-director tones of Samrah either. Sounded county-league.

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
WI FI seems to be a regular request ... is anyone going to forward this thread to the club?

In the North Stand, change the down lighter fluorescent tubes to up lit tubes; this will get rid of the glare on all the screens that I look at. A small change that actually increases the light intensity by bouncing the light off the underside of the stand. I made this change at a car park in one of the shopping centre car parks I was looking after; we reduced tubes by 50% and increased luminescence so the suggestion above also saves money!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here