Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What small changes would you make at the Amex ?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I have loved the Amex this year and feel very lucky that we are watching our football there. However there are small changes that would improve the experience.
1. Have one way in and one way out at the Gents.
2. On match days have some of the ladies toilets as gents.(there will be other events other than football that require more loos so would be temporary).
3. Provide more shelving round the edge and on pillars in the bar areas. I need somewhere to put my pint whilst eating my pie.
4.People selling Harvey should always have a ready to go spare barrel . At the moment they have to radio through for another one thus delaying valuable drinking time.
5. Half time should be half an hour. It is all such a rush!!

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
have decent speakers on some of the flatscreen TV's so we can hear the post match interviews after the match.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
WSU they could really do with an extra toilet to be honest and sacrifice one of the ladies ones.

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
2 or 3 more buses to each park and ride.

Pints poured and doubled up staff in bars.

Agree with separate entrance and exit for toilets.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
The ability to buy a match day program at the food outlets.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Just chips and more cubicles in the loos would do for me.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Charge the away fans the same Dick Turpin rates we get charged at shitholes like Ipswich, swell the transfer budget :)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Got to be a noise to alert us that the teams coming out . Beers can then be necked. Lose time in those concourses

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
- Shelves round the pillars in the concourses
- Different pies, I can't stand the piglets ones (controversial, I know)
- Get a decent band in next year (e.g. Pearl Jam, Muse, Radiohead - they may do this anyway but I fear JLS/Steps)
- Have Dicks open till 11 every night
- Officially discount pies/drinks after matches (10% off) after matches to encourage people to stay
- Have other, healthier food (would LOVE Bagelman, also salads etc)
- As said above, sound/tannoy in the concourses (speakers are already there), but not too loud!
- Ban anyone who shouts vile abuse at our own players
- Other major sports facilities in village way south (velodrome and Olympic swimming pool)
- Make the wall behind the west stand a climbing wall (this would be easy, cheap and fantastic)
- Build a multi-storey carpark for 5,000 cars in Bennett's field, with improved junction, etc.
- Completely rebuild the railway line
- Cable car to Rottingdean via Woodingdean
- Massive sports bar in the field by the station
- Combine season ticket with Oyster-type card so that people are charged per trip
- Real glass in concourses (can't be more dangerous than having it in Audio at 4 in the morning)
- Being able to take glasses to seats
- Seats divided into areas with people who would go on terraces if they still existed and people who want to sit ALL the time

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
something on the pitch at half time as i find it so boring and i would improve the mobile reception as i think it was rubbish and at Coventry the signal was really good

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
One of these, with pies.

article-1285850462815-0B69D382000005DC-249142_636x417.jpg

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Got to be a noise to alert us that the teams coming out . Beers can then be necked. Lose time in those concourses

It's called Fanzone innit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here